- At the movies: When you meet acquaintances/friends
Stupid Question:- Hey, what are you doing here?
Answer:- Well, it's so hot, there were no cool cabs so I thought I'd watch some
advertisements in the cool comfort of the theatre.
- In the bus: A fat girl wearing pointed high-heeled
shoes steps on your feet
Stupid Question:- Sorry, did that hurt?
Answer:- No, not at all, I'm on local anesthesia..... why don't you try again or should I
try this time.
- At a funeral: One of the teary-eyed people ask
Stupid Question:- Why, why him, of all people.
Answer:- Why? Would it rather have been you?
- At a restaurant: When you ask the waiter
Stupid Question:- Is the "blah blah blah" dish good
Answer:- No, its teribble and made of adulterated cement. We occasionaly also spit in it.
- At a family get-together. When some distant aunt
meets you after years
Stupid Question:- Munna, Chickoo, you've become so big.
Answer:- Well you haven't particularly shrunk yourself.
- When a friend announces her wedding, and you ask
Stupid Question:- Is the guy you're marrying good?
Answer:- No, he's a miserable wife-beating, insensitive lout...it's just the money.
- When you get woken up at midnight by a phone call
Stupid Question:- Sorry. were you sleeping.
Answer:- No. I was playing cricket for India at Sharjah and just when you called Salim
Malik was betting with me that Pakistan would win. What do you think?
- When you see a friend/colleague with evidently
Stupid Question:- Hey have you had a haircut?
Answer:- No, its autumn and I'm shedding......
- At the dentist when he's sticking pointed objects in
Stupid Question:- Tell me if it hurts?
Answer:- And while I'm telling you, you tell me if I bite.
- You are smoking a cigarette and a cute woman asks
Stupid Question:- Oh, so you smoke
Answer:- No, it's a miracle........... it was a chalk and now it's in flames!!!