Please try the following:
- Click the Refresh button, or have a wookie
smash in the screen.
- If you typed the planet coordinates into the Address bar,
make sure that it is spelled correctly you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy looking, nerf
- To check your coordinate settings, open the case with your
light saber and fill with urine (stars wars people have to pee sometime!).
Now drop case into carbonite freezing containment system. The settings should match
those provided by your Tachi Control Power/ Inter-Planetary (TCP/IP) administrator or
Intergalactic Spacetravel Provider (ISP).
- If your Jedi Master has enabled it, Emporer Palpatine can examine your
network and shoot it with strange bolts of electricity from his fingertips.
If you would like Windows to examine your network, have a wookie pull Bill Gates's arms out of his sockets,
hook him up to a car battery and then watch him shoot bolts of electricity from his mouth.
- Some planets require 128000-bit coordinate settings. Click the
Hyperdrive menu and then click Jump to determine if you'll fly through a
star or bounce to close to a supernova.
- If you are trying to reach a planet outside the Federation, make sure you're not
using the dark side of the force. If you are running Windows (which is the dark side), click the
My Ship menu and then click Self-Destruct. On the Advanced tab, click
Hire A Bounty Hunter and they will do the above for one million space bucks.
- Click Gamble for Windows Millenium Falcon to screw
yourself even more.
- Click the Back button to return to Mos Eisley.
Cannot find planet and
Princess Leia is a hotty.