Questions for Current Members of Cobu to Ask and Answer
It has been a while since concluding what Stewart Traill is. I am settled on this truth and hope that those who read pages on this web site will be persuaded by what I have posted and concluded. One of my desires in starting and maintaining this web site has been and is now for current and ex-members of the Church of Bible Understanding to ask questions of themselves and ask questions about Stewart Traill and COBU and not stop until they get answers. In short, to test all things, test themselves, test their leader, test and question the design of things, the way we were taught, what we were taught. Stewart was never tested at the beginning of this thing and 40 years later he still leads and still does and says things without any accountability. Here are some questions current members can ask so as to live a life in Jesus worthy of the call. For current members especially, if you go on your way without testing Stewart, his teaching, and your very loyalty to him and not Jesus, then you are led astray and Our Lord sees this. If you care at all about your relationship with our Lord Jesus, then you will ask these questions and get answers and then act faithfully to the truth who is Jesus.
1) Do you study the Bible and learn from the Holy Spirit, the will of God?
2) Do you hold Stewart to account for his duties as pastor of your church?
3) Is it true that Stewart travels with Tim McAndrews daughter alone? Is Stewart traveling with any females, not his wife, alone?
4) Have any of you brothers and sisters held Stewart accoountable about his faithfulness to his wife Gayle?
5) Stewart directly told you that he was one of the main reasons the brothers do not get married in COBU. Have any of the brothers since 1989 gotten married?
6) Has Stewart continued to stop or impede relationships in COBU? Why?
7) Are all the brethren in cobu being honest and faithful with the money they earn?
8) Are brothers and sisters in COBU committing the sin of fornication?
9) Is Stewart Traill being pure when accessing online services on church computers or his personal computers?
10) Has any of the church board members discussed having a hearing and dismissing Stewart for past and present behavior?
11) Are the sisters telling the truth about what Stewart did to them? Are they speaking the truth about Stewart's current behavior
My brethren, I believe Stewart Traill is a false christ. His words at the Grace Meeting and his behavior from the beginning of the FF until now has pointed to this. Stewart may have started out as a false teacher, devoid of the Spirit, a waterless cloud, but by the time of the Grace Meeting he had become something worse. In his own words, Stewart said he took Jesus' place. All evidence from that point in 1989 tells me that he never gave up that place in the hearts and minds of current members. Stewart led us astray and is continuing to lead current members astray. They do not respond to the Holy Spirit of God anymore. They only respond to Stewart and his spirit.
Current members, ask these questions. Get the answers. You are deceiving yourselves if you believe that being in cobu is equivalent to being faithful to Jesus. Your fruit is abhorent to our Father. Stewart's wickedness continues to exist on your watch. Will our Father not hold us to account for allowing Stewart to take His Son's place and will He not require of us the consequences of allowing this idolatry?