P.O. Box 692
Totowa, NJ 07511-0692
Our 75th Year
The Model Engineers Railroad Club of North Jersey was founded in 1934 in Paterson, NJ. In 1954 we moved to our most recent location in North Haledon, NJ. Our former layout was permanent, and approximately 50 by 42 feet. The layout was three levels point to point, with approximately 3000 feet of hand laid track. It loosely represents the area around northern New Jersey. Unfortunately due circumstances beyond our control we where forced to vacate the premises. We hope find a new home in the future.
Take A virtual Tour of the Layout
Want to Join
To get back to this page click on the Club Logo from any other page.