The purposes for which this corporation is organized are:
- To provide to parents and their children the resources, educational materials, and means to foster the healthy and well-rounded education and development of the future generations of this world.
- To provide the same to the educational institutions of this world.
- To develop thereby thriving and peaceful neighborhoods and communities, free from violence.
- To develop and implement, on an ongoing basis, the highest quality books, CD-roms, videotapes, and other instructional materials.
- One of the chief missions of the Foundation at present is the eradication of violence from our nation's schools. The Foundation seeks to support all grounded methodologies proposed. It is for this purpose that the Foundation is launching a major fund-raising campaign, designed to fully implement violence-eradication programs nationwide. We urge you to contribute today to this overwhelmingly important cause.
- As an example of the above, we invite you to study a program designed and copyrighted by Creative Educational Systems (CES), A Change of Heart. See www.creativeeducationalsystems.com.
- We ask for your comments and support. Together, our children and our families can be educated, protected, and honored, and together we will survive and expand beyond the seemingly daunting obstacles presented to us in these troubled times.
- The Foundation actively encourages contributions,
- The Foundation actively encourages contributions, including legacies, and asks that you make a contribution now. To do so, at present, please mail a check or money order to the address below.
- The Annabelle Foundation, Inc., is a New Jersey Non-Profit Corporation, exempt from federal income taxunder section 501(a) of the Internal Revenue Code as an organization described in section 501 (c)(3): a publicly supported organization.
- Grantors and contributors may rely on the ruling of the IRS until 90 days after December 31, 2004. Hence, all contributions are tax-deductible to the contributor in accordance with section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code. Also, bequests, legacies, devises, transfers, and gifts for Federal estate and gift tax purposes, if they meet the applicable provisions of sections 2055, 2106, and 2522 of the Code.
The Annabelle Foundation is a participating charity in the LEAVE A LEGACY New Jersey campaign. See http://www.leavealegacy-newjersey.org/nprofit1.htm, and is registered with the State of New Jersey as a charity.
Please send correspondence, donations to address below:
PO Box 308
Mount Holly, New Jersey 08060-0308
Thank you for visiting my page at Angelfire.
Please come back and visit again!
Creative Educational Systems