Some Favorite Past Buffy & John Fun Adventures
|25th Anniversary Woodstock 94||Op Sail 2000||2002 Olympics||Sail for America||125 Anniversary of Polo in US||Ski Trip to El Colorado Chile||Rolex Trans-Atlantic Sailboat Race||Golf with Donald Trump|
Visit Some of the Fun of Events of Past Years by Clicking on the Links Below:Summer Events of 2015 Events of 2007
To View Events Prior to 2004 Please Use the Drop Down Menu
*Buffy's 2004 NASTAR Ski Racing Ranking
*John's 2004 NASTAR Ski Racing Ranking
Go for it!
"Another Rotten Day in Heaven. Some Body Has to Do It So It Might As Well Be Us!"
To share an idea or comment with Buffy & John click HERE!
* Buffy and John are enjoying the last days of summer playing golf and visiting some of their favorite after golf après golf locations. ONe of their favorit spots is the Jefferson House on Lake Hopatcong overlooking the lake, listening to a band and socializing with friends. On Sunday, September 25th it was the Jefferson House. The day was perfect, the snacks were good and the adult beverages were cold. The photo below was taken by new fiend Irene Duncan.
* Buffy and John celebrated their 36th Wedding Anniversary as is tradition by playing golf at the Ballyowen Golf Club followed by a drink at Owen's Pub with bartender friend Jack and Katie. They capped off the celebration with a dinner at Milano's with ski buddies Bonnie and Rich who were married on the same weekend in September.
* As is tradition Buffy's family and friends gathered at the Blue Mountain School ball field for the annual Labor Day softball game featuring star pitchers Mickey Parsons and Bob Howe. In addition the annual photograph of the gathering of family and friends was taken followed by a party at the home of Buffy's sister Irene.
*We celebrated little sister Anne's birthday on August 22nd at our regular birthday celebration restaurant, Portofino's with host owner Mendi Asani. Joining us were sister Peg, Anne's son Scott, Jackie and their sons Nolan and Brodie.
* Buffy & John celebrated the 50th Anniversary of the Woodstock Music Festival by attending the Warwick Summer Concert Series "1 Night of Peace & Music". It brought back great memories of Woodstock as captured in John's book "The Woodstock 94 Story" which is available in eBook and hardcover formats on Lulu.com.
* Buffy and John played in and photographed the Thursday 9 n Dine Golf Tournament at Ballyowen Golf Club with friends Derik and Cathy. The sunset was better than the golf but it was a fun night on a beautiful golf course with friends.
* Buffy and John played in the 2nd Crystal Cup Qualifier. John won closest to the pin and after the party met friends Bonnie and Rich to celebrate Bonnie's birthday on the deck in back of the Grande Cascades Hotel at Crystal Springs. It was fun!
* Buffy & John celebrated the birth of America on July 4th with a quiet day at home with a classic 4th of July hot dog dinner on the deck after toasting America and saying "Thanks to God for all our Blessings".
* The 25th playing of the Hidden Valley Closed Golf Classic was held on Saturday, May 4th at the Hidden Acres Golf Course with a celebration party at the Flat Brook Tap House. Friends gathered to have fun, enjoy a friendly round of golf, partake in a few adult beverages and pizza, enjoy the music of Jimbo Paulovich and veiw a photo slide show "The 25 Year History of the Hidden Valley Closed Golf Classic". The determination of the 2019 winner came down to the last shot on the 18th hole. Buffy hit her tee shot within 10 feet of the hole and needed to sink the put to card a 1 under par 69 just one stroke better than the second place team. Buffy also won longest drive for women.
* John wrote a book to encourage more women to learn to play golf entitled "The Women's Guide to Learning to Play Golf for Fun!" The book is available online from Barnes & Nobel, Amazon.com and Lulu.com. Get your wife or girlfriend out on the golf course and have fun. Click on the book image below to visit a book sales site.