Creative Problem Solving, Counseling, Education & Resources for Exceptional Individuals, Artists, Musicians & Healing/Helping/Rescuing Professionals
Creative Problem Solving, Wholistic Healing, Psychospiritual Therapy, EXCEPTIONAL INDIVIDUALS and Their Loved Ones, Healing/Helping Professionals, & Businesses.
Grief & Crisis Counseling, Education, Consulting, & Resources For:
"One size does not fit all."
TRAUMA SURVIVORS and Their Loved Ones, Healing/Helping Professionals, & Businesses.
RESCUING/HELPING/HEALING PROFESSIONALS such as Counselors, Therapists, Clergy,
Social Workers, Teachers, Physicians, Nurses, EMT's, Firefighters, Police Officers, etc.
Dr. Victoria A. Gardner
B.A.Ed., M.S., R.Sc.P., Rs.D.
“Turning victims into Victors, tragedy into TRIUMPH!"
INDIVIDUAL, GROUP & FAMILY THERAPY: Hypnotherapy; Hakomi Therapy; Psychodrama; Music, Art, & Play Therapy.
SPIRITUAL PSYCHOLOGY: Healing Prayer, Logotherapy, Past Life Work, Soul Issues, Hospice.
HEALTH PSYCHOLOGY: Psychophysiological Disorders, Obesity/Eating Disorders, Stress/Pain Management, Psychoneuroimmunology, Ayurveda, Wholistic Health, Homeopathy, Aromatherapy, Flower Remedies, Nutritional Supplements, Herbs.
The Special Needs of DISABLED/ILL/INJURED/HEALTH-IMPAIRED People.
GRIEF/TRAUMA/ASSAULT/RAPE/ABUSE/NEGLECT: Crisis & Grief Counseling, Dysfunctional Family Issues.
The Special Needs of GIFTED/TALENTED/CREATIVE Children & Adults; CHILD PRODIGIES.
THE PSYCHOLOGY OF EXCEPTIONAL INDIVIDUALS including the Multiply-Diagnosed,
Multiple Personality Disorder, Savant Syndrome, Attention Deficit Disorders/Learning
Disabilities, Indigo Children, etc.
The Psychology of Music, Art, Humor & Creativity.
CREATIVE PROBLEM SOLVING, 21st Century Philosophy, Practical Christianity, Religious Science.
CLASSES, SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS for schools, hospitals, organizations and businesses in all the above areas.
MEDIA PRODUCTION in all the above areas.
CURRICULUM & STAFF DEVELOPMENT
Plus Original Writings, Screenplays, Songs & Musical Arrangements.
You can phone me at 970 407-1351 or 308 962-6768. Or send E-Mail to:
Make Health Your Priority!
Please order nutritional supplements from my distributers. They have high quality, reasonable cost products, and a small commission from each sale helps fund my pro bono work.
Enhanced Healing Through Relaxation Music
Relaxation music, positive affirmations and online counseling for reducing stress and anxiety, promoting health, wellness and healing and improving self esteem.
I hope these tidbits of wisdom fill and nourish your mind, heart, and
- “Together, we’ll get through this.” Interfaith Prayer Service for the victims of 9/11.
- "Most people die with their music still locked up inside them." Benjamin Disraeli
- "The creative act is the universe plus one." Alfred North Whitehead
- "If you're interested in fighting evil, tell your children you love them every day this year. If you want to fight off evil, get involved in the school system and make it as good as it can be. Teach a child to read. If you want to fight evil, go to your church or synagogue or mosque and start a program that will love a neighbor. If you want to fight evil, go see a shut-in and say, what can I do to help." President George W. Bush
- “Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?” Abraham Lincoln
- “I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality.” Martin Luther King, Jr
- “It must be peace without victory---Only a peace between equals can last.” Woodrow Wilson
- "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Oliver Wendall Holmes
- "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is." Albert Einstein
- “Peace isn’t the absence of war. It’s the presence of God.” From “Touched By An Angel”
- ”Moral courage is accepting that, because you’re human, you will make mistakes, but never letting that stop you from always doing your very best.” from the movie “Billy Jack”
- "What difference does it make that most people wear size 6 shoes if you have size 12 feet!?!" a Vickie Original
- "We can weep that rose bushes have thorns or rejoice that thorn bushes have roses."
- “Live as you will wish to have lived when you are dying.” Christian Furchtegott Gellert
- “All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom; justice; honor; duty; mercy; hope.” Sir Winston Churchill
- "The good, the bad, hardship, joy, tragedy, love, and happiness are all interwoven into one indescribable whole that one calls life. You cannot separate the good from the bad, and perhaps there is no need to do so." Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis
- "If you do not perform the one task for which you have been sent, it will be as if you have done nothing." Jelaluddin Rumi
- “A leader who doesn't hesitate before he sends his nation into battle is not fit to be a leader.” Golda Meir
- “There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.” John Andrew Holmes
- “Music is the doctor of my soul.” the Doobie Brothers
- “Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.” Elizabeth Bibesco
- "There are always possibilities." Spock, Star Trek
- "I do not know what path in life you will take, but I do know this: If, on that path, you do not find a way to serve, you will never be happy." Albert Schweitzer
- "There's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." from "The Matrix"
- “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” Mark Twain
- “The key to parenting is knowing when not to.” Fishism (from Ali McBeal)
- "Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet leaves on the heel that crushed it." Unknown
- "The work an unknown good man has done is like a vein of water flowing hidden underground, secretly making the ground green." Thomas Carlyle
- “Be all that we can be, not just what we are.” John Denver
- “Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find a joy in overcoming obstacles.” Helen Keller
- “Whether you be man or woman you will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.” James L. Allen
- “Happy is he who dares courageously to defend what he loves.” Ovid
- "No man or woman of the humblest sort can really be strong, gentle and good, without the world being better for it, without somebody being helped and comforted by the very existence of that goodness." Phillips Brooks
- "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away." - Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854
- "When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman." La Bruyere, "Les Caractres," 1688
- "Your life, your achievement, your happiness, your person are of paramount importance. Live up to your highest vision of yourself no matter what the circumstances you might encounter." Ayn Rand
- “When the driving force of our actions is wholesome, our actions will tend automatically to contribute to others' well being.” - His Holiness the Dalai Lama
(Ethics for the New Millennium)
- "Death is not extinguishing the light, but putting out the candle because the dawn has come." - Tagore
- “I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that is has grown by creatively responding to failure.” - Glen Seaborg
- "Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life." - Sophia Loren
- "Never limit your view of life by any past experience." Ernest Holmes
- "The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." Harriet Beecher Stowe
- "There are no problems--only opportunities to be creative." Dorye Roettger
- "The best thing for being sad is to learn something. That is the only thing that never fails. You
may grow old and trembling in your anatomies; you may lie awake at night listening to the disorder
of your veins; you may miss your only love; you may see the world about you devastated by evil
lunatics or your honor trampled in the sewers of baser minds. There is only one thing for it then --
to learn! That is the only thing which the mind can never exhaust, never alienate, never be
tortured by, never fear or distrust, and never dream of regretting. Learning is the thing for you."
Merlin the Magician in "The Tales of King Arthur"
- IF I COULD GIVE YOU ANY GIFT FROM GOD, IT WOULD BE THIS: TO SEE
YOURSELF AS HE SEES YOU. THEN AND ONLY THEN WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT A
TRULY SPECIAL HUMAN BEING YOU REALLY ARE!!
This web site is still evolving, just like its creator. Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.