Notes for THOMAS FISHER:
1. Family stories passed down state that Thomas Fisher left Virginia at the age of 12 due to problems between either his stepfather or uncle. Thomas came to North Carolina by wagon. It has been stated a peddler or merchant from Virginia came by when Thomas was working in the field and asked if he wanted to go to North Carolina. Thomas reportedly dropped his hoe and jumped on the wagon without a second thought. The peddler/merchant escorted Thomas to North Carolina in which he stated with a unknown couple until he was of age. Thomas left no record of his parent's names or his country of birth.
2. It is believed that two brothers came from England to Virginia and that one of them is either Thomas' father or grandfather. The Fisher brothers were carpenters by trade. They brought with them a chest of carpenter's tools, which Thomas had in his possessions.
3. Thomas was a farm overseer and worked for planters, in Halifax, Franklin, and Warren County throughout his life. Most of Thomas' life was however spent in Nash Co. North Carolina around the Red Oak and Dortches area.
4. There are question about the actual marriage date of Thomas and Caroline. The family bible reports one date and the Raleigh Register states that Thomas and Caroline were married Jan 26, 1836 for family research purposes we are going to use the record from the family bible.
5. In 1856 Thomas purchased 85 acres of land from Davis G. Barrett near Stony Creek during his second marriage. It is believed this tract of land was the land in which Thomas and his 1st wife, Caroline, lived the old Gay Place.
6. In 1863 Thomas sold one tract of land to John E. Thorne.
7. Believed that Thomas is buried in an unmarked grave at the Old Gay Place where he lived.
Notes for CAROLINE WASHINGTON GAY:
Many records record indicated that Caroline's name could have actually been Carolyn which makes since when you look at the family names that have been passed down.
Notes for SARAH EDWARDS:
1. Sarah was the daughter of Cullen Edwin Edwards. Upon his death she inherited 60 acres of land (1/7 of the 428-acre tract) on the Compass Creek near Battleboro.
3. In 1868 Sarah sold a small tract of land to Henry Todd.
4. In 1870 Sarah sold 90 acres of land to James Woodruff.
2. i. WILLIS CHRISTOPHER2 FISHER, b. August 19, 1836, Nash Co., NC; d. Unknown.
ii. JAMES THOMAS FISHER, b. July 01, 1838, Nash Co., NC; d. Unknown.
Notes for JAMES THOMAS FISHER:
James was scaled to death when he was a young child. He was reaching for something and fell in hot lard that was cooling in front of the fireplace. He was buried at the Old Gay Place. It was stated that Thomas planted three ceder trees there at the house, one for himself, on for his wife, and the other for his dead son.
3. iii. WILLIAM HENRY FISHER, b. September 17, 1839, Nash Co., NC; d. 1888.
4. iv. MARY FRANCIS FISHER, b. 1841, Nash Co., NC; d. 1921.
5. v. JOHN M. FISHER, b. July 30, 1840, Nash Co., NC; d. 1910.
6. vi. SALLIE C. FISHER, b. 1845, Nash Co., NC; d. 1916.
7. vii. CHARLES THOMAS FISHER, b. 1848, Nash Co., NC; d. 1922.
8. viii. ANN CAROLYN FISHER, b. 1850, Nash Co., NC; d. 1941.
9. ix. ARTHUR2 FISHER, b. 1854.
x. MARTHA JANE FISHER, b. August 15, 1857.
10. xi. JOESPH WASHINGTON FISHER, b. May 20, 1859; d. Unknown.
xii. JAMES ALBERT FISHER, b. April 09, 1861; d. Unknown.
11. xiii. ROBERT FISHER, b. 1863; d. Unknown.
12. xiv. ANNA FISHER, b. January 22, 1866.
Notes for WILLIS CHRISTOPHER FISHER:
Enlisted in the Confederate Army April 24, 1861 in Nash Co., North Carolina with is brother William Henry Fisher.
Willis was promoted to Corporal in May 1862.
He was wounded in the shoulder and head at Sharpsburg, Maryland on September 17, 1862.
Promoted to Sergeant in July 1863.
Wounded in the elbow at the Battle of Wilderness, Virginia on May 5, 1864
Surrendered at Appomattox Court House on April 9, 1865
At age 49 Willis began receiving his Civil War Disability Pension in the amount of $30.00 a year due to his injuries during the war.
13. i. ELLIE JACKSON3 FISHER, b. September 10, 1866; d. July 02, 1935.
ii. LOULA "LOU"3 FISHER, b. 1873.
14. iii. SALLEY "BUCK" FISHER, b. 1874.
15. iv. OLIVIA FISHER, b. 1877; d. Unknown.
16. v. SAMUEL FISHER, b. 1879; d. Unknown.
Notes for WILLIAM HENRY FISHER:
1.Left home in 1860.
2.Enlisted in the Confederate Army on April 24, 1861 in Nash Co., North Carolina.
3.Rocky Mount Light Infantry, 15th Regiment, Company K. Wounded in the Battle at Wilderness, Virginia May 5, 1864 (shot in the jaw).
Notes for LUCINDA GEORGIANNA DAVIS:1. Lucinda applied for widow's pension in 1934 at the age of 83.
17. i. BLANCHE3 FISHER, b. 1872; d. 1951.
18. ii. JOHN THOMAS FISHER, b. 1875; d. 1960.
19. iii. WILLIAM HENRY JR. FISHER, b. 1878; d. 1912.
20. iv. GUY EDGAR FISHER, b. 1880.
21. v. OLIVER DAVIS FISHER, b. November 22, 1882, Nash Co., NC; d. 1958
22. vi. JAMES WESLEY FISHER, b. 1885; d. Unknown.
23. vii. LUTHUR FISHER, b. 1889; d. Unknown.
Notes for MARY FRANCIS FISHER:
1860 was living with her grandparents (Charles and Sarah Gay)
i. FRANKLIN T.3 HAMLETT, b. 1863.
ii. CORNELIA C. HAMLETT, b. 1866; m. MARION ROLLINS, 1902.
iii. VIRGINIOUS G. HAMLETT, b. 1868; m. EFFIE THOMPSON, 1889.
iv. J. RALPH HAMLETT, b. 1872; m. CATHERINE GILLIAM, 1892.
v. ZUMA G. HAMLETT, b. 1873; m. DAVID GUPTON, 1889.
vi. MARY D. HAMLETT, b. 1875; m. BALLARD JOYNER, 1894.
24. vii. JESSIE JO HAMLETT, b. 1877.
25. viii. VILOA T. HAMLETT, b. 1879.
26. ix. ELLA HAMLETT, b. 1884; d. Unknown.
Notes for JOHN M. FISHER:
1860 was living with his grandparents (Charles and Sarah Gay)
Later moved to Texas information on this family line came from information researched by Garland Avent in 1971.
27. i. JOHN ELLIS3 FISHER, b. August 24, 1866; d. December 18, 1954.
28. ii. LUCY FISHER, b. August 10, 1867, Texas; d. August 09, 1952.
iii. HENRY A. FISHER, b. January 1870, Texas; d. Unknown.
iv. WILLLIAM THOMAS FISHER, b. June 11, 1872, Texas.
v. ARTEMESSA FISHER, b. December 03, 1873, Texas.
vi. WILEY VICK FISHER, b. November 26, 1874, Texas.
vii. MARY FRANCES FISHER, b. December 03, 1876, Texas.
viii. CHARLES FISHER, b. January 11, 1879, Texas.
Notes for SALLIE C. FISHER:
1860 was living with her grandparents (Charles and Sarah Gay)
29. i. MARY3 BUNN, b. 1867; d. 1945.
30. ii. H. ED BUNN, b. 1870; d. 1949.
31. iii. HENRY LEWIS BUNN, b. 1873; d. 1946.
32. iv. CHARLIE MARCUS BUNN, b. 1881; d. Unknown.
33. i. RICHARD THOMAS3 FISHER, b. 1876; d. Unknown.
34. ii. GEORGE EDWARD FISHER, b. 1878; d. 1931.
iii. ROSA FISHER, b. 1881; d. 1883.
35. iv. CHARLES JONAH FISHER, b. 1883; d. Unknown.
36. v. MAUDE FISHER, b. 1885; d. Unknown.
37. vi. NANNIE FISHER, b. 1887; d. Unknown.
38. vii. DOLPHUS FISHER, b. 1889; d. Unknown.
39. viii. RUTH FISHER, b. 1891; d. 1923.
40. ix. MARY FISHER, b. 1893; d. Unknown.
i. MOLLIE WASHINGTON3 GUPTON, b. 1872; d. 1947; m. FURNEY S. LEONARD, 1914; b. 1872.
41. ii. ROZELLE GUPTON, b. 1874; d. 1945.
42. iii. ELMO GUPTON, b. 1876; d. Unknown.
43. iv. JOHN THOMAS GUPTON, b. 1878; d. Unknown.
44. v. JESSIE COOPER GUPTON, b. 1880; d. 1928.
45. vi. BEULAH GUPTON, b. 1882; d. 1925.
46. vii. LINNE WILLIS GUPTON, b. 1885; d. 1937.
47. viii. BETTY RUTH GUPTON, b. 1888; d. Unknown.
ix. GEORGE HERBERT GUPTON, b. 1891; d. 1892.
x. WILLIE GARLAND GUPTON, b. 1894; d. Unknown; m. MARY BECK, 1943.
48. i. JOSHUA THOMAS3 FISHER.
49. ii. WILLIAM DAVID FISHER, b. 1882; d. Unknown.
50. iii. HENRY GRADY FISHER.
iv. MAMIE FISHER, m. JACK BURTON WESTER.
i. WILLIAM3 FISHER, m. MABLE PRIDDY.
ii. JIM FISHER.
Notes for JIM FISHER:
Moved to Mississippi
iii. TEMPIE FISHER, m. LEONARD WRIGHT.
iv. SALLEY FISHER, m. HAYWOOD POOLE.
v. DEWEY CHRISTMAS FISHER.
vi. JOHN ALLEN FISHER.
i. JOHNNIE3 FISHER.
ii. BETTY FISHER.
iii. WILLIE FISHER.
iv. RUFUS FISHER.
v. GEORGE FISHER.
vi. CHARLIE FISHER.
51. i. JAMES CARTER3 BAKER.
ii. ANDREW HAYWOOD BAKER, b. 1894; d. 1902.
iii. ANNIE DORCUS BAKER, b. 1896; d. 1901.
iv. ROBERT JULIUS BAKER, b. 1901; d. 1904.
52. v. BETTY BAKER.
53. vi. GASTON BAKER.
54. vii. RICHARD THOMAS BAKER, b. 1907; d. Unknown.
1. Mainly lived with his maternal grandparents during childhood.
2. Worked mainly as farm laborer/overseer for various farmers.
3. 1880's Ellie started growing tobacco.
4. In 1895, Ellie purchased 56 acres of land from his great uncle G.W. Gay. This land was adjoining J.R. Whitfield, J.M. Earl, D.W. Denson, and R.G. Whitfield on what is known as Turkeyfoot Road. The land was used to farm tobacco, cotton, and grain crops.
5. 1913, Ellie purchased 29 acres that adjoined G.W. Gay and G.W. Price.
6. 1933, Ellie divided his 226 acre farm among his three sons. Jerry Fisher got 72 acres. Jack got the Old Place and 56 acres. Lee received the Home Place and 98 acres of land.
Burial: Red Oak Cemetery Cause of Death: Stroke
1. 1927, Ellis purchased 100 acres from Phil Boon
55. i. ALFONSO JACKSON "JACK"4 FISHER, b. December 09, 1893; d. July 31, 1970.
56. ii. LEE ALLISON FISHER, b. December 1896; d. Unknown.
57. iii. JERRY W. FISHER, b. April 17, 1902; d. Unknown.
58. i. LOU4 WOODRUFF.
i. ELLIE4 GLOVER.
ii. JIMMIE GLOVER.
iii. BENNY GLOVER.
iv. SALLIE BETT GLOVER.
v. LINWOOD GLOVER.
vi. WILLIAM H. GLOVER.
59. i. MARY GEOGE4 FISHER.
60. ii. JOHNNY FISHER, b. 1908; d. 1955.
61. iii. TOMMY H. FISHER.
iv. ORA MAE FISHER, m. OLBREY N. HEDGEPETH.
v. LORRAINE FISHER, m. VENOYD HEDGEPETH.
vi. L.S. FISHER, m. LUCILLE GRIFFIN.
vii. SALLIE FISHER, b. 1909; d. 1913.
62. i. ANNIE LEE4 VICK, b. 1897; d. Unknown.
63. ii. GEORGE PRICE VICK, b. 1900; d. Unknown.
64. iii. ELIZABETH VICK, b. 1902; d. 1952.
65. iv. HILLIARY P. VICK, b. 1906; d. 1959.
66. v. WILIAM PHESINGTON VICK, b. 1913.
vi. JAMES WILEY VICK, b. 1917.
67. i. CLARENCE4 FISHER, b. 1898; d. Unknown.
68. ii. WILEY VICK FISHER, b. 1901; d. Unknown.
69. iii. JOHN THOMAS JR. FISHER, b. 1903; d. 1973.
iv. WILLIAM HENRY FISHER, b. 1904; d. 1953.
70. v. ALICE CATHERINE FISHER, b. 1906; d. Unknown.
71. vi. MARK DURWOOD FISHER, b. 1909.
vii. DUDLEY EARL FISHER, b. 1911; d. 1935.
72. viii. FRANK WILLIS FISHER, b. 1913.
73. ix. MILDRED LEE FISHER, b. 1915.
74. x. RUTH FISHER, b. 1917.
i. MARGARET ANNA4 FISHER, b. 1906; d. 1912.
75. ii. MARCELLUS FISHER, b. 1903; d. Unknown.
76. i. MARION4 FISHER.
77. ii. FRANCES FISHER.
78. iii. MARTHA BYRD FISHER.
79. iv. HAZEL FISHER.
80. v. NORRIS FISHER.
81. vi. BEN FISHER.
82. vii. PAUL FISHER.
83. viii. GUY EDGAR JR. FISHER.
84. i. ROBERT LOUIS4 FISHER, b. March 22, 1906; d. Unknown.
ii. JOHN EDGAR FISHER, b. 1908, Nash Co., NC; d. 1910, Nash Co., NC.
85. iii. RANDOLPH FISHER, b. October 03, 1910; d. Unknown.
86. iv. MARGARET FISHER, b. April 22, 1914; d. 2001.
87. v. HAZEL FISHER, b. July 22, 1916; d. Unknown.
vi. EARNEST CLIFTON FISHER, b. 1919; d. 1942.
88. vii. BUCK FISHER, b. August 31, 1922; d. August 14, 1999.
89. viii. CAROLYN FISHER, b. September 08, 1925, Nash Co., NC; d. March 23, 1980.
90. ix. PEGGY4 FISHER, b. February 22, 1933.
91. x. BILLY FISHER, b. May 25, 1935; d. 2001.
92. xi. GEORGIE BATTLE FISHER, b. April 21, 1937; d. August 1976.
i. MILTON4 FISHER.
ii. DAVID FISHER.
iii. OLIVE FISHER.
iv. JIM FISHER.
i. SALLIE ELIZABETH4 FISHER, b. 1914; d. 1915.
93. ii. GEORGIA EDELLE FISHER, b. 1915.
94. iii. EMILY STEWART FISHER, b. 1916.
95. iv. PEARL FISHER, b. 1918.
v. LUTHER KIRK FISHER, b. 1921; d. 1921.
96. vi. CLARICE BATTLE FISHER, b. 1922.
97. vii. ANNIE LOU FISHER, b. 1925.
98. viii. NAOMI FISHER, b. 1931.
99. i. BEULAH ESHTER4 JOYNER, b. 1896; d. Unknown.
100. ii. THELMA P. JOYNER, b. 1899; d. Unknown.
iii. JESSIE EDGAR JOYNER, b. 1906; d. 1921.
i. LULA4 PERNELL, b. 1902; d. 1906.
ii. ALMA PERNELL, b. 1906; d. Unknown.
101. iii. OLLIE PERNELL, b. 1909; d. 1956.
102. iv. LINWOOD PERNELL, b. 1911; d. Unknown.
103. v. CLYDE PERNELL, b. 1914.
104. vi. HENRY MORTON PERNELL, b. 1915; d. 1956.
105. vii. JESSE EUGENE PERNELL, b. 1918.
106. viii. JAMES HOWARD PERNELL, b. 1920.
107. i. MARY E.4 PERNELL, b. 1904; d. Unknown.
108. ii. IOLA PERNELL, b. 1907; d. Unknown.
109. iii. JASPER PERNELL, b. 1909.
110. iv. ROSELLA PERNELL, b. 1912.
111. v. ANNIE MORRIS PERNELL, b. 1915.
vi. NELLIE GRAY PERNELL, b. 1917; d. 1918.
112. vii. MOSELLE PERNELL, b. 1919.
113. viii. W. AUBREY PERNELL, b. 1921.
114. i. JAMES4 MCIIVER, b. July 04, 1894, Texas; d. Unknown.
115. ii. LULA MCIIVER, b. August 09, 1896, Texas; d. Unknown.
iii. OTIS FISHER MCIIVER, b. January 08, 1898, Texas; d. July 17, 1898.
iv. ALEXANDER WILLIAM MCIIVER, b. December 06, 1899, Texas; d. Unknown.
116. v. BETTY FRANCES MCIIVER, b. August 20, 1903, Texas; d. Unknown.
vi. ALTON BROOKS MCIIVER, b. October 24, 1905, Texas; d. Unknown.
vii. CHARLES EDWARD MCIIVER, b. March 16, 1907, Texas; d. Unknown.
viii. VELMA ROSE MCIIVER, b. June 15, 1908, Texas.
ix. JOSEPH TRUETT MCIIVER, b. January 17, 1910, Texas.
i. ROY4 BENNETT.
117. i. WALTER4 WOODRUFF, b. 1894; d. 1937.
118. ii. VIOLA WOODRUFF, b. 1898; d. Unknown.
119. iii. MAMIE WOODRUFF, b. 1902; d. Unknown.
120. iv. ALMA WOODRUFF, b. 1904; d. Unknown.
121. v. ADA WOODRUFF, b. 1906; d. Unknown.
122. i. CASSIE4 BUNN, b. 1899; d. Unknown.
123. ii. LESSIE BUNN, b. 1903; d. Unknown.
124. iii. JESSIE BUNN, b. 1906; d. Unknown.
125. iv. BESSIE BUNN, b. 1914.
v. DOSSIE BUNN, b. 1922.
i. WILLIAM HENRY4 BUNN, b. 1903; d. Unknown; m. MARY RAY, 1926; b. 1907; d. 1928.
126. ii. CLARENCE IVIN BUNN, b. 1913.
iii. LEWIS KERMIT BUNN, b. 1919.
127. i. PEARL ELIZABETH4 BUNN.
128. ii. GASTON ORIS BUNN.
129. iii. SALLEY ESTELLE BUNN.
iv. CHARLIE NORMAN BUNN, m. NELLIE WILLIAMS.
v. DAVID RUSSELL BUNN.
130. vi. MARY ELLA BUNN.
131. vii. GEORGE ROGER BUNN.
132. viii. ROBERT MARCUS BUNN, b. 1916.
i. BETTY4 FISHER, b. 1902; d. 1947.
133. ii. CHARLES WESLEY FISHER, b. 1905; d. Unknown.
134. iii. MITTIE FISHER, b. 1907.
iv. RICHARD THOMAS JR. FISHER, b. 1910; d. 1920.
135. v. VIVIAN FISHER, b. 1912.
vi. MEREDITH FISHER, b. 1913.
136. vii. OCE BENJAMIN FISHER, b. 1918.
137. i. GEORGE THOMAS4 FISHER, b. August 22, 1907, Nash Co., NC; d. March 1978, Nash Co., NC.
ii. MARGARET FISHER, b. November 02, 1909; d. March 12, 1995; m. HENRY HENJEVELD.
138. iii. CHARLES TAYZE RUSSELL FISHER, b. February 22, 1913; d. January 1974.
139. iv. EUNCIE FISHER, b. April 06, 1915, Nash Co., NC; d. April 10, 1999, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
140. v. CARROR DAVIS FISHER, b. 1916; d. 1997, Raleigh, NC.
141. vi. BETSEY LOUISE FISHER, b. 1918.
142. vii. SALLEY LORENA FISHER, b. July 15, 1921, Nash Co., NC.
143. viii. ROSA RUTH FISHER, b. 1925, Nash Co., NC.
144. i. JOSEPH R.4 FISHER, b. 1909.
145. ii. PAUL CHESTER FISHER, b. 1911.
146. iii. IRENE FISHER, b. 1910.
147. iv. CHARLES JONAH JR. FISHER, b. 1919.
148. i. JULIA FRANCES4 MAY, b. 1910.
ii. CHARLES B. MAY, b. 1914.
iii. MARIE MAY, b. 1919.
iv. ELSIE MAY, b. 1922.
i. RUTH4 WOOD, b. 1912.
ii. CHARLIE DAVIS WOOD, b. 1915.
iii. RICHARD WILSON WOOD, b. 1921.
iv. WYATT FISHER WOOD, b. 1923.
v. JAMES FRANK WOOD, b. 1927.
i. LUCILLE4 FISHER, b. 1912.
ii. CLYDE FISHER, b. 1914.
iii. D. T. FISHER, b. 1916.
iv. TOM P. FISHER, b. 1922.
i. HATTIE RUTH4 WHITLEY, b. 1920.
149. i. LENA MAE4 ETHERIDGE, b. 1918.
150. ii. JUANITA ETHERIDGE, b. 1919.
151. iii. LYNDA RUTH ETHERIDGE, b. 1924.
iv. CORINNE FISHER ETHERIDGE, b. 1929; m. H. KEL JR. LANDIS, 1952; b. 1926.
152. i. JOHNNY4 LEONARD, b. 1896; d. Unknown.
153. ii. HERBERT LEONARD, b. 1898; d. Unknown.
iii. TOMMY LEONARD, b. 1901; d. 1940; m. RUBY MAY.
154. iv. ELLA LEONARD, b. 1905; d. Unknown.
155. v. WILLIE LEONARD, b. 1903; d. Unknown.
vi. ROBERT LEONARD, b. 1908; d. Unknown; m. AGNES DRUMMOND, 1935.
vii. LENA LEONARD, b. 1911; d. 1919.
156. viii. IDA LEONARD, b. 1914; d. Unknown.
ix. OLLIE WILSON LEONARD, b. 1916; d. Unknown; m. AGNES GUPTON.
157. i. ELNORA4 GUPTON, b. 1909; d. Unknown.
ii. JASPER GUPTON, b. 1907; d. Unknown.
158. iii. ROBERT GUPTON, b. 1912.
159. iv. LILLIAN GUPTON, b. 1916.
160. v. MAVIS GUPTON, b. 1922.
161. i. THEORA4 GUPTON, b. 1901; d. Unknown.
ii. JOE GUPTON, b. 1902; d. Unknown.
162. iii. MAGNORA4 GUPTON, b. 1913.
163. iv. JOHN THOMAS JR. GUPTON, b. 1915.
164. v. MILDRED GUPTON, b. 1918.
165. vi. ADDIE GUPTON, b. 1921.
166. vii. LILLIE MAE GUPTON, b. 1923.
167. viii. WILIAM GRAY GUPTON, b. 1923.
ix. ROBERT LOUIS GUPTON, b. 1926; d. 1945.
x. FRANK ALLEN GUPTON, b. 1928; m. MERLENE COOLEY, 1953; b. 1931.
i. FEDRICK4 GUPTON, b. 1914; d. 1938.
168. ii. RUTH GUPTON, b. 1915.
iii. EDWARD GUPTON, b. 1921; m. KATHERINE WARREN, 1950; b. 1930.
169. iv. LUCILLE GUPTON, b. 1919.
170. v. BEULAH GUPTON, b. 1926.
171. i. CLARENCE4 CAPPS, b. 1906; d. Unknown.
172. ii. ROY GLENN CAPPS, b. 1908.
173. iii. MARY GLADYS CAPPS, b. 1910.
174. iv. BESSIE LOUSIE CAPPS, b. 1912.
175. v. JULIA KATHLEEN CAPPS, b. 1915.
vi. EDITH LEWIS CAPPS, b. 1917; m. JOHN ALLEN HILLIARD, 1942; b. 1908.
vii. BEULAH MARGARET CAPPS, b. 1920; d. 1954.
i. SAMUEL ARRINGTON4 GUPTON, b. 1914.
ii. LINNE WILLIS JR. GUPTON.
176. i. MARY CAROLYN4 SHEARIN, b. 1911.
177. ii. BETTY RUTH SHEARIN, b. 1914.
iii. ROBERT L. JR SHEARIN, b. 1917; m. MARY KAYLOR COLBUN, 1941.
178. iv. JOHN GARDNER SHEARIN, b. 1919.
179. v. WILLIAM THOMAS SHEARIN, b. 1924.
i. OTHA4 FISHER, m. SALLIE FRAZIER.
ii. HUGH FISHER.
iii. ANNIE BELL FISHER, m. TOM BOWLDEN.
iv. ELIZABETH FISHER, m. JOHN TAYLOR HARPER.
v. OLLIE FISHER.
vi. WILLIAM FISHER, m. RUTH BOWLDEN.
vii. CLIFTON FISHER.
viii. ELMO FISHER.
180. i. LESLIE M.4 FISHER.
181. ii. ALMA FRANCES FISHER.
iii. ANDREW FISHER.
182. iv. SALLEY JO FISHER.
v. JOHN EDWARD FISHER.
183. vi. NETTIE FISHER.
184. vii. OSIE BRAXTON FISHER.
185. viii. JENNIE PEARL FISHER.
186. ix. MERELE EUGENE FISHER.
187. x. HENRY HARDY FISHER.
i. HENRY GRADY JR.4 FISHER, m. EDNA RICH.
ii. BETTY JEAN FISHER.
i. ROBERT CLINTON4 BAKER.
ii. WILLIE CARTER BAKER.
iii. FLORENCE JEANETTE BAKER.
iv. BETTY RUTH BAKER.
i. GARLAND4 AVENT.
i. CHARLES4 BAKER.
ii. GENE BAKER.
iii. LINDA BAKER.
iv. ANNA BAKER.
i. ROSA ANN4 BAKER, b. 1944.
ii. ROBERT CARTER BAKER.
iii. MARY ALICE BAKER.
iv. PATSY LOU BAKER.