Descendants of John Michener
Generation No. 1
1. JOHN2 MICHENER (ROBERT1) was born June 25, 1656 in Ash Parish, Surrey, England, and died 1765 in Horsham, Montgomery, PA. He married SARAH MOORE October 06, 1686 in Warminghurst, Sussex, England, daughter of WILLIAM MOORE and MARGERY SELDON. She was born June 17, 1664 in Warminghurst, Sussex, England, and died 1757 in Pennsylvania.
Notes for JOHN MICHENER:
One record mentioned a wife named Mary. However, all other records listed Sarah Moore as the wife and mother of William.
John was the first to come to America, bringing a certificate from the Society of Friends in England to the Philadelphia Monthly Meeting. Their granddaughter Deborah Michener married Mordecai Balderston in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
Children of JOHN MICHENER and SARAH MOORE are:
2. i. SARAH3 MICHENER, b. April 24, 1687, Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; d. Aft. 1762, Horsham, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
ii. REBECCA MICHENER, b. October 10, 1692, , , Pennsylvania; m. PETER DAVIS, November 15, 1717, Meeting House, Horsham, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania; b. Abt. 1688, , , Pennsylvania; d. May 01, 1719, Horsham, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
3. iii. HANNAH MICHENER, b. October 10, 1692, , , Pennsylvania.
4. i v. WILLIAM MICHENER, b. December 04, 1696.
5. v. JOHN MICHENER, b. November 29, 1701, Plumstead Twp, Bucks County, Pennsylvania; d. January 21, 1766, Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
6. vi. ELIZABETH MICHENER, b. November 29, 1701, Horsham Twp, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania; d. 1782, New Britain Twp, Bucks County, Pennsylvania.