Edward BEESON was born about 1652 in Lancaster, Lancaster County, England. He died October 20, 1712 in Nottingham, Chester County, Pennsylvania. Edward BEESON married (1) Rachel PENNINGTON, the daughter of Isaac PENNINGTON and his wife Mary PROUDE. He married (2) Elizabeth GRUBB.
Children of Edward BEESON and Rachel PENNINGTON are:
1. Richard BEESON, born October 1684 in Pennsylvania. He died January 1, 1777 in Guilford County, North Carolina.
2. Edward BEESON, born about 1681.
3. Isaac BEESON.
4. William Martin BEESON, born 1690.
5. Anne BEESON.
Children of Edward BEESON and Elizabeth GRUBB are:
6. Elizabeth BEESON.
7. Rachel BEESON, born about 1713. She married Richard BROWN, East Nottingham Meeting, Chester County, Pennsylvania. Rachel BROWN died about 1732.
Richard BEESON was born October 1684 in Pennsylvania. He married Charity GRUBB, the daughter of John GRUBB and his wife Frances VANE, on October 24, 1706 in West Nottingham Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania. Richard BEESON died January 1, 1777 in Guilford County, North Carolina.
Children of Richard BEESON and Charity GRUBB are:
1. Phebe BEESON married John HARRIS about 1731.
2. Isaac BEESON, born February 3, 1728/29. He married Phebe STROUD. Isaac BEESON died 1802.
3. Charity BEESON, born 1715. She married Mordecai MENDENHALL, Leacock Meeting. Charity MENDENHALL died September 20, 1809.
4. Benjamin BEESON married Elizabeth HUNTER. Benjamin BEESON died June 14, 1794.
5. Richard BEESON, JR., born about 1710. He married Ann BROWN in East Nottingham Meeting, Chester County, Pennsylvania. Richard BEESON died 1784.
6. John BEESON, born October 7, 1707. He married Mary VARMAN, Leacock Meeting. John BEESON died December 27, 1747.
7. Edward BEESON, married Martha MENDENHALL. Edward BEESON died 1746.
8. William BEESON, born January 30, 1721/22 in West Nottingham Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania, married Mary MILLS. William BEESON died December 18, 1760.
9. Rachel BEESON, born 1724. She married Stephen HAWORTH. Rachel HAWORTH died March 19, 1775.