Email us with more quotes!
- "So I went on TV and made a fool of myself."
- "I'm sorry Brian and Howie won't let me."
- "I want to be crazy forever, even when I'm 80!"
- "Howie can be serious at times, but at times he can be as crazy as me and Brian."
- "Hi, I'm Nick. I'm the youngest member of the group. I've just turned 19. I was born, January 28, 1980. That makes me an Aquarius. I'm originally from Jamestown, New York, which is upstate-it's not like the city. Then I moved to Tampa, Florida, where I currently resign. Uh, reside. Yeah, that's it. Oh, man! I always mess up. Sorry"
- "Sometimes good looks come in handy!"
- "I still get pretty nervous before every single performance. Maybe one day I'll grow out of it."
- "There was one show where I ripped the back of my pants out. We had done a move, and it felt like it ripped but I wasn't sure. But then I felt this breeze and I put my hand back there and I could actually touch my whole butt! That was pretty bad."
- "Working with Tony Bennett was a great experience. He's a legend!"
- "Look how tall he is with this fro!"
- "Facts are facts, you guys said 5 minutes and it's been 5 minutes and 35 seconds."
- "Let's go interrupt shall we"
- "I'd like to be married and just all those things money can't buy. I'm from Kentucky, what can I say? But at the same time, I'd still be a Backstreet Boy."
- "Before I get on a plane, I kiss my fist and tap it against the plane. It's a good luck thing."
- "I'd like a girl who is interested in a career for herself and can treat me like a normal person."
- "Someone to play Nintendo with him"
- "Nick is gonna be on a sugar rush"
- "We posed with some parrots in a pet shop once and the pesky critters kept pecking us. One of them pecked Howie really hard and he screamed the place down. He still has a small scar to show for it."
- "Sammy Davis Jr. was one of my idols growing up...with his whole tap dancing act and the whole Rat Pack with him, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra and all those guys."
- "You get what you want if you work hard for it. If you have the patience to go through the hard days and the hard process, then-and only then-can you make it."
- "I am way, way uncool!"
- "Those are stolen towels..."
- "AJ is scared of clowns!"
- "I sometimes have to take a step back and look at all our accomplishments and thank God for all the opportunities."
- "I appreciate being in a group-just the five of us bonding like brothers."
- "I like a girl who ia always looking at things in a positive way, someone who knows what she wants in life and how to go about getting it."
- "The sound of Backstreet Boys is, and constantly will be, upgraded. We're going to stay on the cutting edge and evolve, just like Madonna and Janey Jackson have done. It's all about making good music."
- "Do my laundry"
- "We're all pretty good at being bad right now. We're not too bad, we just have some bad slices and stuff; just trying to keep it in the fairway and not to lose too many balls. Lot's of fun though."(referring to golf)
- "I think that love is something that has to grow. It's not something that's just automatically there. You can be infatuated at first sight, but real takes a while."
- "There have definately been a lot of temptations on the road. We all come from very wholesome families, though, so it's never really been a problem."
- "The other fellas probably the hardest, the roughest or the meanest of the group. But I cry at the drop of a hat sometimes."
- "MMMBOP,I got clean socks. Yeah MMMBOP, Clorox Rocks"~All
- "Me and Puff (Daddy) go way back"~Nick "Yeah Nick, Puff the Magic Dragon"~AJ's response to Nick
- "We always thought you liked Barney"~Howie and AJ to Nick "You're not funny."~Nick's Response to Howie and AJ
- "Howie, what about David Hassellhoff?...Ha! That's Howie's favorite!"~ Nick "uh, uh, uh, uh, I don't think so." Howie's Response to Nick
- "Are you a Backstreet Boy?" ~Kevin to Brian "No. Hell No!" ~Brian to Kevin
- "He whines a lot" ~Donna (management)on Nick "I do not."~ Nick's Response