1.The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time TV were Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
2. Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than the US Treasury.
3. Men can read smaller print than women can; women can hear better.
4. Coca-Cola was originally green.
5. The State with the highest percentage of people who walk to work: Alaska
6. The percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28%. The percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38%.
7. The cost of raising a medium-size dog to the age of eleven: $6,400
8. The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 & lived in China in 1910.
9. The youngest pope was 11 years old.
10. The first novel ever written on a typewriter: Tom Sawyer.
11. San Francisco Cable cars are the only mobile National Monuments.
12. Each king in a deck of cards represents a great king from history: Spades- King David, Hearts- Charlemagne, Clubs-Alexander, the Great, Diamonds- Julius Caesar.
13. 111,111,111 x111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
14. If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
15. Only two people signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4th, John Hancock and Charles Thomson. Most of the rest signed on August 2, but the last signature wasn't added until 5 years later.
16. "I am" is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
17. Hershey's Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it's kissing the conveyor belt.
18. Q. What occurs more often in December than any other month? A. Conception.
19. Q. Half of all Americans live within 50 miles of what? A. Their birthplace
20. Q. Most boat owners name their boats. What is the most popular boat name requested? A. Obsession
21. Q. If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until you would find the letter "A"? A. One thousand
22. Q. What do bulletproof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, dishwashers, and laser printers all have in common? A. All invented by women.
23. Q. What is the only food that doesn't spoil? A. Honey
24. Q. There are more collect calls on this day than any other day of the year? A. Father's Day
25. Q. What is an activity performed by 40% of all people at a party? A. Snoop in your medicine cabinet.