||The mission is:
- To be obedient to the will of the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- To help gird the Prophetic Ministries of the world in establishing freedom in praise and worship.
- To help draw the body of Christ into the fullness of joy
- To help develop a Holy presence in the spirit of man - yielded and sensitive to God's good pleasure through the psalms and through the dance in either personal or congregational worship.
- To encourage diligent rejoicing as a symbol of expressed triumph over evil in the earth and the declared glory of the God our Father of our Lord Jesus Christ
- To raise up a standard (banner) in the land among the peoples of the earth as a sign that the gates of hell shall not prevail against the church of the Living God.
- To provide tools in training the babes to lead praise and worship.