Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Prologue

"Jesse, what do you want to do?" 15 year old Nikki asked her boyfriend. They sat at home on a hot Friday in July.
"I don't know..." 15 year old Jesse breathed.
"C'mon, you have to have an idea."
"Nope."
"Well I have one." She kissed his lips slightly.
"I like it." He smiled, and kissed her back.
Before they knew it, they were doing something that might hurt them both.
"Maybe we should stop." Nikki panted.
"Yeah, ok." Jesse collapsed on top of her.
"I love you Jesse."
"I love you too Nikki." Jesse kissed her one more time.
"Jess, I have to go home." Nikki whispered.
"Alright." Jesse and her got up. They got dressed and Jesse walked Nikki to the door.
"I'll call you tomorrow. Ok?" Nikki asked.
"Ok, bye." Jesse kissed her cheek softly, and shut the door once she was out of sight.

*Three Months Later*

"What the hell!" Jesse screamed.
"I'm sorry Jess." Nikki sighed.
"But your pregnant with my child! You can't just dump me!"
"Yes I can."
"Well, I don't know....can I still see the baby when you have him?"
"It's not a him!"
"How do you know!"
"I have a feeling it's a girl!"
"Well, your feeling is wrong."
"Shut up Jess. I'm gunna go now. If you want to see your baby in 6 months, than call me."
"What?"
"Call me!" Nikki slammed the door and left.

*6 Months Later*

"Dad, is she ok?" Jesse raced into the hospital.
"I'm sorry Jesse."
"What's wrong! Is she ok?"
"She......didn't make it."
"Is the baby ok?" Jesse panicked. Tears streaming down his perfect cheek.
"He's fine."
"It's a he?" Jesse perked up a little.
"Yes, he's sleeping in the nursery."
"Can I go see him?"
"Yeah, go ahead." Jesse's father smiled. Jesse raced in the direction of the nursery once he got there he looked in the window. There were about 15 babies, crying, and sleeping. He found his son. On the side of the bed it a sign read..."Baby Boy McCartney." Jesse smiled.
"Welcome to the world Cody." Jesse sighed, and thought of Nikki. She said if it was a boy, that name would be her first choice. So he decided, heck since he was Nikki's kid too, why not name him Cody? Jesse snapped out of his thoughts, to stare at his son again. Cody was the only one not crying. He wasn't sleeping either. He was smiling at Jesse, his father.

                                                                                                                                                                                    Next Chapter