CCCA Meeting minutes
February 20, 2005
Attending: Bruce Lowther, Ken & Nona Eslinger, Ralph & Linda Lambert, Doug & Janet Wilkin, Larry Dupray, Goldie & Earl Restorff, Paul Cooper, Richard & Karen Ball, Leonard Snodgrass
Guests: Nancy Lundy, Judy Russell
BOARD MEETING: Started at 1:15.
We discussed officer nominations. The board is responsible for presenting a slate of nominees at the March meeting.
Board meeting ended 1:20
Meeting started 1:30
Treasurer Report: Approved as read. The balance as of January 30 was $1,359.69.
After some discussion it was decided that the Treasury Reports will be for a calendar month instead of meeting to meeting .
· $500 to buy a share in the Salem Square Dance Center.
· Nominations for Randal Award are to be submitted to the MWA by Monday, Feb. 21st.
· Diamond Lake flyers for July 23, 2005.
· Fred Beem paid for two years.
· Started calling for a club in New Mexico; they have live music every other dance.
Old Business: None
· Discussed Randal award
· Spring Dance
· Officers – Current officers are willing to serve another year. No other nominees
Good of the Order:
· March 5 youth benefit dance
· May 12 Thursday 7:30 – 10 PM there is a birthday dance for Ken Esilinger. Ken, Charlotte Jeskey, and Larry Schaumburg are calling the dance. The dance is free.
No square dance work shop
Round of Month: Except For Monday
R/D Workshop: Turning Boxes by Goldie.