Capitol Callers and Cuers Associan
November 21, 2004
Attending: Richard & Karen Ball, Daryl & Yevonne Clendennan, Joan Veileux, Larry Dupray, Goldie & Earl Restorff, and Lloyd Larson.
Minutes: Karen read October meetings minute. The minutes were approved as read.
Treasurers Report: Lloyd read the treasurer’s report and it was approved. The account balance was $912.54.
Correspondance: No Report.
Sunshine: No Report.
Caller Coordinator: No Report.
Cuer Coordinator: No Report.
Area Delegate: Goldie reported that:
· Randal Award forms are available if you want to nominate someone for the award.
· The January 2005 round of the month is “Dancing Like Lovers II”.
· Capitol 8’s has officially disbanned and has presented their bank account balance to Dornbecker Hospital in Portland.
· Sale of Square Dance Center is still on track. The cost of the property and desired improvements is $200,000. People can by shares in the Square Dance Center for $1,000 per share. One share gives you one vote in managing the Square Dance Center.
· Mid-Willamette Area voted to purchase 5 shares in the Salem Square Dance Center for $5,000.
· Ambassador Banners presented for approval and vote. The cost is $25 each
· Tabled for later discussion:
o Email & Website report our meetings and agenda and workshop topics for the next meeting.
o Get together with callers in Portland and Emerald Empire
o Callerlab and Orta Connections
· Association dance December 19, 2004
o Short business meeting at noon before the dacne
o Bring door prizes and finger food
o Stay within level scheduled
Yevonne cued “Steal Away” for audition. Yevonne was accepted for membership. Congratulations and welcome!! (bl)
Meeting was adjorned at 2:30 PM
Richard presented a short workship on the figure “Whaletail”.
Joan cued December’s round of the month “One Waltz With You”.
Respectfully submitted by Karen Ball