This website is dedicated to help people demonstrate their opposition to war peacefully.
HOW TO BECOME INVOLVED
- Activate the sensibilities of your community by posting anti-war flyers and peacefully demonstrating your opposition
- Become involved in any peace groups in you community or school
- Particpate in organized anti-war rallys, or organize your own
- Voice your opinions whenever it is appropriate. Let your family and friends know how you feel, and be educated in your opinions.
- Be tolerant of the people around you. Do not discriminate against those who have varying views.
- Voice your opinions to the government by sending letters or e-mails to your state representatives and the President Bush.
- Boycott companies that support the war.
- Be positive about your views.
- Do not argue, stay calm.
- Act peacefully in everything you do!
Stay updated with war info
The National Public Radio Website: This website keeps you up to date with news reports. Listen to your local NPR station to find out more.
Write to your State Representative
Contact the President
Free anti-war posters
New anti-war posters