1. Me so sorry that I let you down- "Haunted House"
Sounds like a sad little boy. If the Bee Gees said
this to me I'd forgive them for anything.
2. You can tickle my nerves inside- "Anything For You"
My oldest daughter heard this line wrong. Let your
imagination run wild.
3. When the lonely heart breaks
It's the one that forsakes
It's the dream that we stole
And I'm missing you more
And the fire that will roar
There's a hole in my soul
For you it's goodbye
And for me it's to cry- "For Whom The Bell Tolls"
It sends shivers down my back. It's so sad and the way
Robin sings it is beautiful.
4. I feel my heartbeat
When you run your fingers Through my hair- "One"
I can just think of Maurice running his fingers through my hair.
5. Let me be your bodyguard
Living in my protection
We can just get ignited
It's only you and me- "Bodyguard"
All I'll say is they can be my bodyguard.
6. I shouldn't let you kick me when I'm down- "You Win Again"
Sometimes I feel like I'm kicked alot when I'm down.
This line should be my motto.
7. No matter how you hurt me I will love you till I
die- "Love You Inside And Out"
Maurice, no matter what. I will love you till I die.
8. Maybe you can tell me how a love so right can turn
out to be so wrong- "Love So Right"
I'm divorced, I could make a list.
9. It's something I thinks worthwhile
If the puppet make you smile
If not then You're throwing stones
Throwing stones, throwing stones- "Holiday"
I just love these lines.
10. I, I just want to be your everything
Open up the heaven in your heart and let me be
The things you are to me and not some puppet on a string
Oh, if I stay here without you, darling, I will die.
I want you laying in the love I have to bring
I'd do anything to be your everything- "I Just Want To Be Your Everything"
Maurice, I want to be your everything.
11. I just wanna get closer than close to you
I know that one way or the other
Any test of my faith will do
I give my heart for you to break
I give my final breath- "Closer Than Close"
Can you imagine someone loving you so much they would
be willing to give their final breath?
12. And I would give you all my life
I'm here if you should call- "Words"
What can I say. I melt at a love song. And this is the best.
13. I had to follow you
Though you did not want me to
That won't stop me loving you
I can't stay away- "Nights On Broadway"
As if I wouldn't want Maurice, Robin or Barry to follow me.
14. I'm going back to Massachusetts
Somethings telling me I must go Home- "Massachusetts"
One word "homesick".
15. Run to me whenever your lonely
Run to me if you need a shoulder
Now and then you need someone older
So darlin you run to me- "Run To Me"
I think I could use some one older. Maurice!!!!
1. "You have to remember my brothers VCR's flash 12." Maurice Gibb
2. "I think we're all ghosts anyway, ghosts in a
body." Robin Gibb
3. "I'm not on air with them cos I'm a geek." Maurice Gibb
4. "It was the best of times, it was the worst of
movies." Robin Gibb
5. "I was the piss artist, Barry was the pothead, and
Robin was the pillhead." Maurice Gibb
6. "It's like living in a bloody goldfish bowl." Barry Gibb
7. "We had an album tentatively called 'A Kick In The
Head Is Worth Eight In The Pants'." Barry Gibb
8. "I always likened him (Andy) to a little red UFO
that followed the rest of the UFO's in Close
Encounters of the Third Kind." Barry Gibb
9. " 'Charade' The song for making love." Maurice Gibb
10. "He hadn't gone anywhere. Maurice was left without
a group. He would show up at the recording studio, but
he was the only one."Robin Gibb
11. "Inside and out, backwards and forwards with my
cock hanging out." Maurice Gibb
12. "This is really good. I wonder how many flops in a
row we can actually get." Barry Gibb
13. "I don't think I would want some little girl to
have a Bee Gees doll in bed with her. With Osmond
dolls, the clothes are the skin- there's nothing under
there. With a Bee Gees doll, let me tell you, you're
ASKING for trouble." Barry Gibb
14. Question: Which of the seven dwarfs would each of you be?
Barry: "I'd be Sleazy...or Happy Sleazy Dopey."
Robin: "I'd be Snow White"
15. "First fame is um a very dangerous thing. And you
believe what you read about yourself. You believe what
people say about you. You believe that you have
something very special to say, and that Gods talking
through you and the public needs to know." Barry Gibb
16. "He's (Tiny Tim) the only guy with long hair who
looks like my brother, except Robin hasn't got a big
nose- but I can soon arrange that." Maurice Gibb
17. "We are in fact the Enigma with the Stigma." Barry Gibb
18. "He (Maurice) perhaps is the one who understands
me the most. We're alot alike." Andy Gibb
19. "He (Andy) helped alot of people. He just couldn't
help himself." Maurice Gibb
20. "Everybody had a positive roll to play. Mom would
look after the clothes. Dad would do the ironing, I'm
joking. Dad would drive the car." Barry Gibb
21. And me favorite Maurice quote "Thank you love."