- 1 (9-inch) baked pie shell
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked turkey or chicken or
1 can (5 to 6 3/4 oz.) chunk turkey or chicken
- 1 can (4 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions with tops or I tablespoon
instant minced onion
- 6 eggs 1 1/2 cups non-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon leaves, crushed
Preheat oven to 375ºF. Sprinkle cheese, turkey, mushrooms, and onions into pie shell. In medium bowl beat together remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour into pie shell.
Bake in oven until knife inserted near center comes out clean, 30 to 40 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.