- 1 cup (8 oz.) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chilies
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 can (12 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained*
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 jar (16 oz.) salsa, divided
- 12 hard-cooked eggs**, sliced, divided
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded reduced-fat sour cheese, divided
In small bowl, stir together sour cream, chilies and cumin until well blended.
of the noodles across bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Over noodles, evenly layer
1/2 cup of the corn and 1 1/3 cups of the lettuce.
Dollop with 3/4 cup of the salsa.
Evenly layer with slices from 5 of the eggs and sprinkle with 1/3 cup of the cheese.
Repeat layers substituting sour cream mixture for salsa.
Repeat layers again with
remaining ingredients using 3/4 cup of the salsa and remaining 2 eggs.
Dollop with 1/4 cup
Cover and chill to blend flavors.
To serve, cut into squares.
Serve a portion of
*Substitute 1 1/2 cups cooked and drained fresh corn kernels and
2 tablespoons each finely chopped sweet red and green pepper, if desired.