This move is essentially a vertical handglide/1990. Here's how you do
1) Get into a handstand, and put a cloth or bandana underneath one hand (usually your strongest).
2) Split your legs so that they are at a 90 degree angle with your torso.
3) Now, the hard part. Lift the hand that does not have the cloth underneath it into the air, and bend the other hand (this will be difficult because it is holding all your weight).
4) Practice this position for awhile, until you are very comfortable in it.
5) Leaving your legs in position, begin to propel yourself around using your free hand.
6) When you have gained enough momentum, stop using the free hand. The cloth will allow you to continue to spin for quite a while, provided you have enough balance. Bring the hand in closer to your body. This will give you extra speed.
Note: This move is quite difficult, and it must be learnt in steps. Practice, and sooner than you think, you'll get it.