This move is quite easy, and Vanilla Ice invented it, that's how it got it's name, ok:
1) Get in the push-up position; legs spread.
2) Go down, bending at the elbows, like your gonna do a push up.
3) Push hard up and to the right, and at the same time lift your legs off the ground; up and to the right.
4) *Land back on your hands and toes back in the push up position.
5) Repeat steps 2-4 as many times as you want.
6) Then start pushing up and to the left, so your body moves to the left instead of right.
* If you can, you can get a quick hand clap in, while in mid-air.
That's the Nilla Ice, KEEP BREAKIN'!