1) First, you get into a crab position (This is where your face is facing the ceiling).
2) Then, you move your left foot forwards.
3) Put your left hand by your right and in a spilt second, pull your left foot back and move your right foot up.
4) Your hands should carry some of your weight since you are leaning to your right.
5) (This is the hard part) You sweep your right foot to your left (like you are doing a helicopter) but let right foot carry, don't let it go through. You should end up moving 180 degrees to your left and left foot back at the same position.