YOU ARE LOVED! PASS IT ON
Love is the greatest force in the universe. Love is meant to be given freely and multiplied. The more love that you give out, the more you will receive. It is the law. The following is a way you can multiply love a billion times.
Hereís how it works: Make a commitment to perform at least 10 acts of kindness in the course of one week or less. Ask each person you touch to do the same, and so on. The best way to do this is to give them a copy of this letter. If they follow through, everyone on earth will eventually be blessed with some kindness .
You're not concerned about making others happy? Still, you should perform acts of kindness out of enlightened self interest. If you spread love and kindness, it will come back to you many times over. This is the law of the universe expressed in such sayings as "What goes around, comes around," and "As you sow, so shall you reap."
Canít think of anything to do for others? Hereís a list of ideas to get you going:
1. Call someone you havenít called in a long time and tell them about this idea.
2. Give someone a 10 dollar tip.
3. Give the mailman coffee or a cool drink, depending on the weather.
4. Buy roses and hand them out to friends wrapped in this letter.
5. Help an elderly neighbor with a chore or errand.
6. Put a nickel in a parking meter before someone gets a ticket.
7. Write a letter to a serviceman overseas.
8. Forgive someone a debt.
9. Baby-sit for free.
10. Cook a meal for an invalid.
11. Send a basket of fruit to a teacher, pastor, janitor, Or
12. Send a box of doughnuts to the local police station to show appreciation.
Remember, youíre not limited to ten in one week. You can hand out a dozen roses today. You can also help get this snowball of love and kindness rolling by copying, faxing, and emailing this letter and posting it on bulletin boards. God bless you!
BACK TO HOME