Notes on Autonomy
- Be happy!
- Take time to Dance!
- Check out the amazing night skies!
- Remember... you are NOT in the city!
- Bring everything YOU need with YOU, as numbers sharing the journey are unknown. This includes reliable, well prepared vehicles and spares. Fuel and water storage systems, tools, food and very warm bedding - desert nights are COLD
- Keep your litter your problem!
- Bury your Pooh AND burn the paper, otherwise dogs dig it up again !!!
- Tidy up your own old tyres, bottles, T-shirts, Oil filters, sleeping bags, ripped tents, plastic bags, food cans, cooking utensils, nappies, boots, tent pegs, ciggy butts, tarps, ropes...... Oh Jeez you get the Idea!
- Keep things you don't enjoy, to a minimum!
- Do not bring your "stuff" from the past age as we are entering a new age!!!
- Be Loving to all Beings!
- Take time to Heal Yourself!
- Do it again next year!!!
ON THE BUTTON........BE FREE AND ENJOY!!!
- DRUGS and ALCOHOL - if you choose to be off your face you may well miss the point, surely it has reached the time to evolve past these induced states? Be clear and clean enough to induce your own natural blisses.
- The level system of governance implies the lateral passage of information resulting in decision. NO VERTICAL HIERARCHY. However, keep respecting your Elders.
- Non-destructive animals welcome.