|1. In what city was Jesus reared? Answer: Luke 2:39|
|2. At what age was Jesus carried to Jerusalem? Answer: Luke 2:42|
|3. How often had His people visited Jerusalem? Answer: Luke 2:41|
|4. What feast did they attend? Answer: Deuteronomy 16:1|
|5. What did the Passover celebrate? Answer: Exodus 12:13|
|6. When was Jesus missed from His company? Answer: Luke 2:44|
|7. Where did they suppose He was? Answer: Luke 2:44|
|8. How long did Mary and Joseph search for Him? Answer: Luke 2:46|
|9. Where did they find Him? Answer: Luke 2:46|
|10. With whom was He talking in the Temple? Answer: Luke 2:46|
|11. What impression did Jesus make on His hearers? Answer: Luke 2:47|
|12. Had Mary and Joseph been distressed about Jesus? Answer: Luke 2:48|
|13. Whose business had He been about? Answer: Luke 2:49|
|14. Was Jesus still obedient to Mary and Joseph? Answer: Luke 2:51|
|15. In what did Jesus increase till He was a grown man? Answer: Luke 2:52|
|16. Should we attend first to our heavenly Father's business? Answer: Matthew 6:33|
1. Luke 2:39 And when they had performed all things according
to the law of the Lord, they returned into Galilee, to their own city Nazareth.
2. Luke 2:42 And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast.
3. Luke 2:41 Now his parents went to Jerusalem every year at the feast of the passover.
4. Deuteronomy 16:1 Observe the month of A'bib, and keep the passover unto the Lord thy God: for in the month of A'bib the Lord thy God brought thee forth out of Egypt by night.
5. Exodus 12:13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.
6. Luke 2:44 But they, supposing him to have been in the company, went a day's journey; and they sought him among their kinsfolk and acquaintance.
7. Luke 2:44 (ABOVE) they sought him among their kinsfolk and acquaintance.
8. Luke 2:46 And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions.
9. Luke 2:46 (ABOVE) they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors
10. Luke 2:46 (ABOVE) the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions.
11. Luke 2:47 And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers.
12. Luke 2:48 And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing. (Yes)
13. Luke 2:49 And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business.
14. Luke 2:51 And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them: but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart. (Yes)
15. Luke 2:52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.
16. Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. (Yes)