AFFL Quasi-Official Rules
1) Your roster has 15 players.
2) The starting line-up is:
6 pts - Rushing/Receiving TD/Defensive TD
3 pts - Passing TD
3 pts - FG
2 pts – Safety; passing/rushing/receiving two-point conversions
1 pt - Shutout
4) Transactions have to be in by Wednesday at Midnight Eastern.
5) Line-ups have to be in by Saturday at noon Eastern. When there are Thursday games the line-ups need to be in by Thursday at noon Eastern. When there are Saturday games the line-ups need to be in by noon Eastern on Saturday.
6) Jurmoon will be doing the score keeping this season because I won’t be able to get scores out as early as I’d like. I’ll be doing the transactions and the line-ups though.
7) Five players may be kept each year. No player may be kept for more than three seasons.
1) You can keep 5 players from your current roster.
2) Guys can only stay out of the draft for 3 years.
3) If you keep less than 5 players, you get extra picks at the end of the draft, so there’s really no reason not to keep 5 guys.