Da Library

There are a few stories up, but I want more! If you have anything, PLEASE send it to me!


Stories by Me

The Les Miserables Series

These are some of my first stories, now TWO are up! They're about a girl named Cosette and her search for family.

Good Enough
A story based on Sarah McLachlan's song, Good Enough .

Superhero
A story based on Ani DiFranco's song Superhero . Unfinished

Stories by Others
I would love to have your stories also! Please send them to me, or send me the url, along with a short description. I don't mind if they have graphic language, violence, or adult themes. If you send me the story, please try to put it into HTML, that would be a lot easier! Thanks, send them here

Spin
By Brooky
This story is EXCELLENT!! You should definitely read it! It's one of the best I've read, and I've read A LOT! it's won awards too, check out Brooky's site, Lost in New York

Shooting Stars
By Enchanted
OHMYGOD! Enchanted is an artist, her story made me cry and laugh, and I sound like a film critic, well TWO THUMBS UP! No really, she is so talented and her writing is poetic and...yeah just read the story!

Goodnight (Emotions)
By Enchanted
Again, an excellent piece by Enchanted. This one is a songfic, and she did it brillantly! READ!!!

When the Dices are Rollin'
By Action and Skweekers
Action Monroe and Skweekers McCain decide to pay New York and little visit and take the Manhattan newsies for all they're worth. Winner of the Angie Lynn Fan Fic award (want to know about this contest? Go to Angela's Random Babblings, link at links page) for Best New Female (Action Monroe).

Life Goes on No Matter Where the Action is
By Action and Skweeks
Sequel to When the dices are rolling

An Irish Story
By Action and Skweeks
Continuation of Life Goes on , takes place in Ireland.

One Last Good Hand
By Action and Skweeks
Final in the series.

Poet
By Action Monroe
Another one of Action's great stories! I command thee to READ!

Frozen in Your Arms
By Action Monroe
Sequel to Poet, inspired by Titanic...excellent work by Action, as usual.

Sunny Days Series
By Laces
A great series about Laces and her troubled past catching up to her present.

Stormy Night
By Raindrop Allen
Lissa Allen leaves the only home she's ever known looking for answers and a new life. She meets the newsies and finds more than she ever expected.

Secret Garden
By Raindrop Allen.
Sequel to Stormy Night.

* Apenas Para Ver Su Sonrisa
By Blaze
Gabrielle Adler loves her family, but things start to go bad when her father, Deitrich, loses his job. As he grows more and more violent, Gabi and her brother begin to wonder if he'll ever go back to the way he used to be. Finally one last straw sends Gabi running, almost to her death, in the city. There she finds a lost acquaintance, and a new best friend.

Entropy
By Doll
One of the best stories I've read. It's a serious drama and not like most fanfics, a definite MUST READ.

Just A Bit of Moonshine
By Birdie Kelley
A great story, but then again all of Birdie's stories are great. If you read nothing else here, READ THIS! (oh and when the dices are rolling, and spin, and kendalls, aw hell just read em all!!)

The Spot Series
By Birdie Kelley
READ READ READ!!

* Life's A Bet
By Kendall
Kendall writes some of the best fan-fiction stories I've ever gotten a hold of, and this story is not an exception. A girl shows up in Manhattan, and everyone loves her...everyone but Jack. And as her past becomes more and more active in the newsies' every-day life, people begin to split away from each other.

* Transcendence
by Kendall
Yes! It is...*drum roll* the sequel to Life's a Bet. Again, wonderfully written. This picks up around where Life's a Bet left off, but also slides you into the inner-workings of things that happened in Life's a Bet. Ivy discovers Bullet is far from gone forever, the jewel is still out there, and Racetrack has a something big on his mind...an excellent, excellent story.

* Patrimony
By Kendall
The newsies are more than surprised when they find themselves hawking the headlines about their very own Jack Kelly's father being murdered. What's even stranger is that Jack has been listed as the only possible suspect. Seeing he has no choice, Jack sets off with no help to find the real murderer, and through this his father gives him his legacy.

* Once Upon Eternity
By Luna Morgan
Set back in 1599, Prince Gabriel (Spot for the unfortunate and uneducated:) realizes he's about to be forced into a marriage with an absolute monster, and decides he has to run away. Dragging along his not-so-enthusiastic side-kick, Lord Sullivan, the two embark on adventure where they discover more than they ever thought possible, and...meet some interesting people along the way.

* Until Time is Through
By Luna Morgan
Spot and Luna are the inseperable and well-known leaders of Brooklyn, best friends without a doubt. But when an old friend of Luna's shows up, Spot begins to act strange, and it seems everyone but Luna herself knows why.

Hope
By Doll
Just when Jack needs it the most, hope comes to him...a really good story.

* Mayhem in Manhattan
By Mayhem Powell
The newsies learn quickly when they take in a girl from the streets that you can take the tiger out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the tiger.

* A Stroke of Luck
By Sharkbait
This is a story of a girl, Cassandra, getting the courage to leave home, having the courage to survive a terrible incident that would have spelled death for anyone else, and holding onto the courage to confront the very center of her problems. Must read, must read!

Forsaken Promises
By Whiskey
A really good story by Whiskey about her, Specs and a brother she thought was gone. Umm...you should read it, just like you should read everything on this page.





~if for some reason I have posted your work and you would like me to remove it, email me and I will gladly do so, thanks!

* i was too lazy to write my own descriptions so i "borrowed" Brooky's...thanks Brooky... *


Back to da Lodgin' House
Tell me what ya think!


all of the characters in these stories that were not created by the authors are property of Disney. For more info on Disney/Newsies copyrights check out the disclaimer. I am making no money off of these stories or the movie, Andrea Hanson 2001