Full list of credits
lists all the films, projects and productions on stage and screen that Laura
Jury has been involved with.
* Terror Alert, docu-drama film by Scream
Films, to be shown on Sky 1 during the summer of 2004. I played a nuclear
* Les Miserables - in the role
of Adele, a revolutionary. Production by the Western College Players, at the
Drum Theatre, Plymouth, June 2004
* Dreamscape. Experimental new age drama about nature spirits present
in the modern day city.
* The Son Of The King
- 10 minute Arthurian drama. Writer, producer, location scout, casting, crewing,
costume design, researcher.
* Dead Awake - a 10 minute drama about the medical condition cataplexy,
made by Black Cat Creations. My roles: actress and continuity.
* The Zen Scrolls-
short samurai period feature film, the full length film from The Last Cherry
Blossom that is still awaiting an editor, My roles were camera work, directing,
music, FX, researching, martial arts stunts, producing.
Fragile Soul - short drama based on past life memories of Atlantis. Camera
work, directing, editing, music, FX, researching, producing. Camerawork in
association with Kernow Films.
* White Bread - producer for short drama about Cornish drug dealer. Production
made by Kernow Films
Cry Of The Worm - drama-doc set in the anti war marches, about a buisnussman
who can no longer stand the impersonal, uncaring Capitalist life. My roles
were camera work, directing, editing, music, FX, researching, produing. This
was shown at several film festivals and photos are used by the Stop The War
* Stonelight - provided voice over for spacship navigator, in this short
animated sci fi drama.
- Jackass inspired comedy. Camera work, directing, editing, music, FX, researching,
* The Last Cherry Blossom - short abstract musical drama on the samurai
ritual suicide seppuku. Camera work, directing, editing, music, FX,
researching, producing, costumes, sets.
* The Letter - producer-runner for short drama about a suicide note.
* An Introduction To Aikido - instructional video for beginners in Aikido,
feturning interview with Europes highest ranking sensei. Camera work, directing,
editing, music, FX, researching....
* The Incarnation - short fantasy feature set in the French Revolution.
Camera work, directing, editing, music, FX, researching
* Nightingale - actor in German drama film
* My First Aikido Class - 5 minute documentry, involved in acting, directing,
* Raining Needles - producer for medical documentry on diabetes
* The Chase- gangster drama, involved in acting and editing.
* Aladdin - pantomime in Brixham, played the Genie.
* The Hired Man - Musical, Torquay. played a village woman.
* VC-S3. Musical scifi drama in Paignton. played an alien technician.
* Running - Paignton. Time travel drama about World War 2, the narrator.
* The Silver Disc- Torquay. James Bond spoof written by me. I also played
the lead Bondgirl.