Dumb Things They Say
The Amazing Things That Come Forth From my Mouth
- ~*is singing a Yellowcard song while making lunch* "Follow me there/ A beautiful somewhere/Theres a hot dog still in there."
(A place that I can share with you)
Dumb Things My Boyfriend Has Done or Said
- ~"Customer Framing? Who frames their customers?
Me:"Ben, it said CUSTOM Framing. *shakes head*
- ~*car cuts me off*Ben:"BEEP?!?!?!"
- ~"It feels like I'm lying on top of sharp and pointy pieces of wood. *said after falling on the wood chips*
- ~"you should go now."
Me:*stares at him in horror and feels his forhead* (it should be known that whenever I have to go home we usually wrestle to the door cause he wants me to stay longer)
- "Guess what they had at Hobby Lobby?
Me:"Ben, we ARE at Hobby Lobby." *shakes head and is tired of doing so*
- *Ben pushes on door out of store with no sucess*
:"Ben, it says 'Please use other door'."
Ben:"No it doesn't. Does it really?! Shoot!
- ~"I have more beads on than you. I am SO boss!"
- ~"My name is Qwerty Ecks(X~spelled very weird) Vasquez!"
- ~Drive thru speaker: "That will be $4.23, please pull around" Ben: *hands money to speaker*
- ~*walks out subway door and says DING! as the bell sounds*
~Burning! Someone call the hose department! (Yea he mean the fire department, but I understood)
- "You know, if I came back and my cup was magically filled with more shake, that would be neat..."
- Ben:"It's like tetris and brianne fits in the pointy head!"
- Me:"We had a party in humanities today. We had galletas."
Megan:"Umm...We had cookies."
Ben:NO! I mean in english class?" *both fall into a fit of giggles."
- Erica:*sees a group of feathers on the ground and Charley's house* "Charley, one of your dogs ate a bird!"
Charley:"How do you know?"
Erica:"Cause I see lots of feathers on the ground." *points*
Charley:"Oh,thats my cat, duh."
- Ben:"Look over there, by the church. there are ballons and a dragon blow-up thingy. What's going on?"
Me:"Maybe they're playing...church games."
Ben:"What do they do? Pin-the-tail- on the bible?!"
Bianne and everything she says...
- ~~*Megan is backing out of Brianne's driveway and comments on the fence in her way*
Me:"If I lived here it would bother me.
Bri:"It would bother me too.
Me:*pause* "You DO live here...."
- ~~Me:"Ok, no more laughing for 5 minutes, it hurts too much."
Bri:"Really? Thats a long time."
Me:"Ok maybe just 2 minutes."
Bri:"Until the libarry."
Me: *pause* "Did you just say libarry?!" *both start laughing again*
- Me:"That's an unhealthy amount of honey mustard."
Bri:"Do you think I CARE?!?" *menacing look*
- Bri:*is still deciding on her ice cream and is taking a long time*
Me:"I'm getting married nexxt week."
Bri:"I like this...what!?"
me:"No i'm just trying to show how much time has passed since you started looking at the ice cream...."
- Me *hangs up cell* "that was pinny calling."
Bri:"There she is!!" *points at Pinny passing in car and bolts from Subway, Megan shrugs and continues eating*
- Bri:"You're like....intoxicating..."
- Me:"That lady is still following me from when I almost cut he off.
Bri:"i used to talk to a tree."
- Bri:"I hate it when people talk to you when you're trying to sign off." *waits and goes to sign off then Cheryl says something* Bri:"AHHWW!!!!"
- Jewel Lady:"Hi Brianne."
Me:"You know the jewel lady?!"
- *We're driving and find that we're behind Ben's dad* Bri:"Hey it's Ben's dad! *waves fiercely*
Me:"He waved to me."
Bri:"Harsh!" *waves again and still no response*
- ~Brianne:"Megan, I want to get married."
Me:"Who'll have you?"
Brianne:NO ONE!!!*walks away sobbing*
- ~*man in commercial gets a car loan while his wife is in labor* "What the heck?! Why doesn't he just... WAIT?!"
- ~"I hate that lady, she has big ears."
- ~*naked spongebob on t.v.* "OH MY GOD!" *shields eyes*
- ~*Watching man die on t.v.* "haha! it's funny cause he's dying..."
- "I'm a bastard!!"
and later... of course...
- megan: *takes lotion*
Brianne:"I already have one... nice tuuhryyy"
- Megan:"Brianne....I'm gonna stick this where the sun don't shine!"
Brianne:"In a cave?"
- *Brianne is trying to play the name game with Megan and doesn't work*
Bri:"umm... I'm... umm... not thirsty." *takes a drink*
Meg:"Then why are you drinking?"
Bri:*gets pop in nose from laughing* "aahhhooowww!"
- Megan:*while playing mini-golf* "Last person to get their ball in the hole has to get them all out..."
*everyone putts... Megan's and Bri's are left...*
Bri:*rushes and hits megan's ball away* "HA!"
Megan:ahh! *throws ball into the cup* "aha!"
- *Me and Ben are convincing Brianne to swear just once..*Bri:Ok!....*blushes and is squirming* "Crap,damn."
Ben:"HOLY CRAP!!! She said it!! *falls over*
- Brianne:*is wearing the new McDonald's Step counter and is marching so it counts her steps good* "Don't I look cool?!"
Ben:"Well, you look like you have a giant wedgie."
- ~Larisa:"I have a penis in my back pack!!"
- ~Larisa:"I'M GONNA GET MAIL!!!"
Ben:"Not if I can help it."*drives straight towards the mail truck*
- ~Larisa:*spasm* "up your ass...with a fork.."(to the computer)
- ~*on the bus home after post prom*"No I don't WANT the box!!"...."It's poking me stop moving it" (yes I know, I was worried too, tho you didnt see the dancing...)
- *we pull up to the boat at post prom* Lala:"SHOT GUN!!"
- *on the way home from post prom*Me:"Are you ok?!"
Lala:*giggles* "Yes!" *giggles more, and the rest of the way home*
Ok, the story is that while we were at Theatre Fest, we found that the closet was deep and could possibly fit people in it. I'll also have you know that cramming people in there and taking pictures took like, a whole hour of our time and amusement.
Again, as you can see we tried to party in the closet, but moving wasn't much of an option. we still had lots of fun. Bri, we have to start our countdown till next year.
Ok, this was just us being REALLY silly, on the count of the lack of sleep the night before. So we staged this photo (OBviously) and we laughed a lot while doing it.
We were freaking Brianne out by putting our heads through the seats while she was napping. So she took a picture. This is just a BIT of evidence that shows how silly the whole event(s) Theater Fest really were.