Disclaimer: The content of this website is for general information only and should not be substituted for professional advice, evaluation or
- Trauma and Birth Stress Organization (New Zealand)
- SOLACE provides Support to Overcome Labor and Childbearing Experiences
- Birth Trauma Association (United Kingdom)
- Birth Trauma Canada
- Birth Stress, Trauma and Recovery Support: Birth STARS (Canada)
- C-Section Support
- Heal My PTSD
- Birth Matters
- The Postpartum Stress Center
- Mother's Voice (United Kingdom)
- Postpartum Support International
- Perinatal Outreach & Encouragement for Moms
- Postpartum Health Alliance
- PPD Hope Information Center
- Penny Simkin, PT: Author, Doula, Childbirth Educator, Birth Counselor
- The Birth Crisis Network (United Kingdom)
- Joyous Birth - the Australian Homebirth Network
- EMDR International Association
- EMDR Institute, Inc.
- Conscious Woman: Healing from Birth Trauma Series
- Postpartum Progress Blog
- The Business of Being Born
- The Coalition for Improving Maternity Services
- Childbirth Connection
- The International Cesarean Awareness Network, Inc (ICAN)
- The Midwife Archives
- A Safe Passage (Canada)
- Trauma Information Pages
- The Unnecesarean
- The Hyperemesis Education & Research FoundationHyperemesis Gravidarum is a debilitating and potentially life-threatening pregnancy disease marked by rapid weight loss, malnutrition, and dehydration due to unrelenting nausea and/or vomiting with potential adverse consequences for the newborn(s).
- The Anesthesia Awareness Campaign, Inc.Anesthesia awareness is the phenomenon of being mentally alert (and terrified) while supposedly under full general anesthesia. The patient is paralyzed, unable to speak, and totally helpless to communicate his/her awareness.
Join my Yahoo Group and talk with other women who are going through or have gone through PTSD.