Diamond Health Club offers a variety of membership
programs, including one sure to meet your specific
needs and budget. Pick up a membership form at the club or
e-mail Ron Chi to request one.
You must be eighteen or older to qualify for an individual
- Gold: Full access to the club and access to special
Gold Member areas.
- Full: Full access to the club during all open hours.
- Weekdays: A low-cost option that allows you full
access to the club from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through
- Evenings: A discount program, allowing
you access to the club from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. every day
of the week.
- Early Bird: A discount program, allowing
you access to the club from 5 a.m. to 8 a.m., every day
of the week.
- Weekends: Enjoy the club on Saturday and Sunday. Perfect
for weekend warriors.
- Seniors: We provide special membership rates for individual
- With child care: This option is best for families
who plan to use the children's playroom, which is available
for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. The playroom is open every day.
- Without child care: Save a little on your membership
if your family won't need access to the play room.
- Couples: Memberships for married couples or domestic
partners. Pick up a membership form for specific rules regarding
- Seniors: We provide special membership rates for senior
- Monthly: For our long-term visitors this membership provides
access to the club for one month.
- Weekly:For short-time visits, this membership provides one
week of access to the club.
- Daily: A daily pass to the club and all of its
- Punch cards: Our punch cards allow guests complete access to
the Club (except child care facilities) for a specific number of full days.
Punch cards make great gifts and are available for 5, 10, and 20
- Special events: Plan your parties and special work outings at
the Diamond Health Club. Our onsite coordinator can meet
your every need.
Diamond Health Club ·
4317 Alvin Way ·
Seattle, WA 98102 ·
Your Year-Round Source for Fun Family Health