The Private Cobbler Room Dates Back To The 1840's And Was Used As A Cobbler Shop!
- For many years Friedrick Kraemer ( shoemaker) had his shop in this room!
- Shutters on the INSIDE of the windows remind you of the old days!
- Full Hot Breakfast Delivered to your room.
- Private entrance off the street.
- Queen size bed.
- Gas fireplace, Ceiling Fan, Central Air Conditioner
- Private bath with a one person shower only. ( This is a smaller bathroom )
- Small refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot and small ironing board and iron.
- VCR and movies in the room.NO TV channels.
BACK TO HOME PAGE