PATTY KERR LLC. COBBLER ROOM & COTTAGE B&B
This Is A NO-Smoker Property !! Two Adults Only in Either The Cottage or The Cobbler Room.
HISTORY OF THE HOME AND NAME
CONTACT US AND DIRECTIONS
Visit Hermann website
If booking through us, you must click the link (Check Availability/Make Reservations)
- Listed On The Register Of Historical Homes.
- Our bed and breakfast was first named the Patty Kerr, after Nancys' mother Patricia Kerr. Patricia never lived in this home. Nancy found this town while traveling from Northern Iowa to Arkansas where Patrica was living and had fallen ill. In 1839 the home was owned by a shoe cobbler and he had his shop in the ground level off of East 3rd street. Later the cobbler room and cottage were added to the name of the bed and breakfast, keeping the original Patty Kerr to honor Nancys' mother.
- Private Baths..........Gas Fireplaces , Ceiling Fans, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Hair Dryer, Coffee Pot
- Beautiful rock and flower garden, decorated with many Geode's and overflowing with sunflowers, hollyhocks and other beautiful flowers. Butterflies and hummingbirds happily partake of the sweetness as you will.
- Wi-Fi / SatelliteTVWalking distance to downtown area!
- Absolutely NO smokers. 100% Non-smoking property, No second-hand smoke, No exceptions.
- Our Resident Cat Chanc will be glad to greet you. (He is never in the Cobbler Room or Cottage)
- All guest rooms are sanitized giving extra attention to high-touch areas. Some non-essential items have been removed, but if you need something please feel free to request it. No extra comforters, and cushions in rooms. There will be a limited amount of toilet tissue/ Kleenex, coffee packs, mugs, silver ware, bottled water, etc, in the room and if you require more, please ask. All information will be required to be given over the phone. While we only take two couples at a time, please remember to use social distancing on the patio and in the garden.
- For guests booking directly with us, please talk to me about breakfast options as we have made changes due to the COVID 19 Virus situation.
- The time between guests has been lengthened along with an enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocol. Many weekends allow only Friday check-in and Sunday or Monday check-out. Please check with us if you need different dates to see if we can accommodate you.