COBBLER ROOM & COTTAGE B&B and MASSAGE at the PATTY KERR LLC
If booking through us, you must click the link "Check Availability" and book on the secure Webervations link.
- Listed On The Register Of Historical Homes.
- Our bed and breakfast was first named the Patty Kerr, after Nancys' mother Patricia Kerr. Patricia never lived in this home. Nancy found this town while traveling from Northern Iowa to Arkansas where Patrica was living and had fallen ill. In 1839 the home was owned by a shoe cobbler and he had his shop in the ground level off of East 3rd street. Later the cobbler room and cottage were added to the name of the bed and breakfast, keeping the original Patty Kerr to honor Nancys' mother.
- A Full Breakfast Will Be Delivered To Your Room !!!!
- Private Baths..........Gas Fireplaces , Ceiling Fans, Small Refrigerator, Microwave, Hair Dryer, Coffee Pot
- Beautiful rock and flower garden, decorated with many Geode's and overflowing with sunflowers, hollyhocks and other beautiful flowers. Butterflies and hummingbirds happily partake of the sweetness as you will.
- Wi-Fi / Direct TV
- MASSAGE THERAPY .....Available With An Appointment.
- Walking distance to downtown area!
- All rooms NON smoking! This is a non - smoking property...NO Smokers, NO Exceptions !
- The Resident Cats (Cameo, the outside girl,and little Chanc) will be glad to greet you. (They are never in the rooms)
- Street Parking
THIS IS A NON - SMOKING PROPERTY !!
HISTORY OF THE HOME AND NAME
CONTACT US AND DIRECTIONS
Visit Hermann website