InterNational Christian 12-Step Where&Whens
These Christian Where&Whens were just started on 20 Feb 1999. If you would like to list your Christian 12-Step meeting here please send info to Dixie
Newport Beach NSW area
1. Christian 12 Step Group USA
St. Louis, Missouri area
Saturday Mornings, 10 - 12
at the Forrest Room behind
St. Michael's Anglican Church
39 Foamcrest (next to the Post Office)
Tel : 612 9938 9002
1. 12-STEP RECOVERY GROUP, Thursday nights 7:30 PM
Life Christian Center, 13001 Gravois, 63127
|Promote your site to|
34 popular search
My 12 Step Summary
- Admit I am powerlessness
- Believe that Jesus can restore me to sanity
- Turn my will and my life over to Him
- Take a moral inventory of MYSELF, not others
- Admit to myself, my sponsor and Jesus the EXACT and specific nature of my sins
- Be ready to have Jesus remove these sins
- Ask Him to remove all my shortcomings
- Make a list of people I've harmed and become willing to make amends to all of them
- Make DIRECT amends to these people where possible to do so
- Continue taking personal inventory and when I'm wrong, admit it promptly.
- Seek through prayer and Bible reading to improve my personal relationship with Jesus
- Tell others and practice these principles in all my affairs
My Summary of Important Traditions For My Christian 12-step Group
- Our common welfare comes first; my recovery depends on my group's unity
- There is but one ultimate authority, Jesus. Leaders are but trusted servants. They don't govern.
- The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop addicting.
- We are autonomous except in matters affecting other groups
- Our primary purpose is to carry the message of Jesus to the whole world.
- We don't endorse, finance or lend our name to any outside facility or enterprise lest problems of money, property and prestige divert us from our primary purpose.
- Each group is fully self-supporting and does not accept help from outside contributions.
- We are not professionals.
- We are not organized.
- We have no opinion on outside issues.
- Our PR is based on attraction not promotion. We maintain personal anonymity when dealing with the media.
- Anonimity is important and it teaches me to place principles before personalities.
Some Scripture for each of the 12 Steps
- Romans 7:18; John 15:1-8; Proverbs 28:26
- Phil 2:13; Matt 17:29; 2 Cor 1:9; Isaiah 41:10
- Romans 12:1; Proverbs 3:5-6; Matt 11:28-30
- Lamentations 3:40; Galatians 6:3-5; Psalm 139:23-24
- James 5:16a; 1 John 1:8-9; Proverbs 28:13
- James 4:10; Phil 3:12-14; Romans 12:2
- James 4:6-8; Psalm 51; 1 Peter 5:6-7
- Luke 6:31; Luke 19:8; Matt 6:14-15
- Matt 5:23-24; 1 John 4:19-21; Matt 5:43-44
- 1 Cor 10:12; Proverbs 14:29-30; Ephesians 4:25-28
- Col 4:16; Hosea 6:3; Matt 6:6; Psalm 119:105-106; Luke 6:49
- Galatians 6:1; Phil 4:8-9; Mark 5:19; 2 Tim 4:2; Ecc 4:9-11; Matt 28:18-20