This is the companion page for the ICQ Christians In Recovery
These Helpful Links for those in Recovery may change
periodically so please bookmark the ones you want to save. I'm always looking
for more websites to help those of us in recovery. If you have a
website you've found helpful for you, please send it by email
and I will consider linking it to this page. Email me at email@example.com
Be sure to note that you were on the Recovery Links page, http://www.angelfire.com/mo/netthetics/index.html. Thanks.
CLICK HERE AND SIGN UP! Eating Disorder Chat Rooms
ICQ Christians In Recovery List
Put Jesus in FIRST PLACE. Lose weight. Get healthy.
St. Augustine Fellowship - SLAA
Recovery Online: Links to other Anonymous Groups
C.T. Support Groups
Just starting:National Where&Whens for Christian 12 Step Groups
The Merry Go Round of Denial
Missing Persons Forum
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Easiest-Free Home Pages
You write the script for Recovery Man's life.
Synopsis of 12 Steps to Recovery
- Admit we are powerless over our addiction and that our lives have become unmanageable.
- Come to believe that God can restore us to sanity.
- Turn our will and lives over to the care of God.
- Take a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
- Confess to God, ourselves and another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
- Become entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
- Humbly ask Him to remove our shortcomings.
- Make a list of all persons we have harmed and become willing to make amends to them all.
- Make direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
- Continue to take personal inventory and when we are wrong promptly admit it.
- Seek through prayer and meditation to improve out conscious contact with God, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
- Carry this message to others who still suffer and practice these principles in all our affairs. The new email address: