The Trayman's Favorite Beer Trays
Welcome to my Beer Tray Page!
I have been collecting Breweriana since the mid 70's - when my dad got me hooked with frequent trips to flea markets and antique stores. I have been specializing in trays for the past couple of years. Trays, because I find their history to be quite interesting and their graphics to be quite appealing. Until I run out of my generously provided Angelfire space, I will display as many favorites from my collection as I can.
Drop me an eMail if you: know of any other tray pages that I can add to my links; want to unload a tray or two; have some Tray Trivia that I can incorporate into the page; want to pass on some tray info where I have "???" or something incorrect; want to make suggestions to the Top Ten List; want to give me suggestions for improving my site; or just want to say "Hello!".
Thanks for the space
Please excuse any messes you find, as I am always
Mark the Trayman
You Know What To Do To View Beer Trays From:
The East Coast
The West Coast
South of the Border
North of the Border
What's New! www.trayman.net What is New, is my new site. Trayman Classic will stay on line, however you will definitely want to check out www.trayman.net
Trays For Sale Here New trays posted (10/20/00)
What a Maze - Please show me a Map
Piranha X Productions
Press da button for the Trayman's Favorite Links
Top Ten Things to do with a Beer Tray:
- #10- Put it under your crock pot.
- # 9 - Use it as a drip pan when painting.
- # 8 - Start seedlings for your garden.
- # 7 - Drive a nail in it and then use it for target practice.
- # 6 - Use it as an oil pan for your lawn mower.
- # 5 - Store them in boxes in your basement or attic.
- # 4 - Hang them on your walls and brag to friends.
- # 3 - Sell them on eBay!
- # 2 - Set an ice cold beer on it & serve it to someone!
- # 1 - Take pictures of them and post them on a Web Site.