Week #6 (10/4/99)
I. Feedback from last Friday's fellowship
A. Prayer Groups Needed
1. We should divide into small groups, so that everybody will have a chance to be prayed for.
A. Topic Suggestion (from prayer)
2. Prables: Prodical Son (Randy to teach?)
3. Holliness, Will of God, Getting to Know God better
4. Women's issue w/ Men's issue meeting early Friday evening
conclusion=>"Woman Thou Art Loosed: An Enemy Hath Done This" (video by T.D. Jakes)
II. Biblical Verses dealing with current issue:
A. 1. 1 Cor. 3:16-17 God's temple
2. James 4:12 Humility
3. Heb. 12:1-11 Discipline
B. Knowing God's Will
*1. Rom. 10:8 Word from God?
2.Mark 1:11 ?
3. Rev. 22:18
4. Prov. 16:18 Watch for Pride
5. Prov. 3:5-6 witness to counsel
1. Jeremiah ? accountability
2. James 5:16 confession
3. 1 John 1:9 confession of sins
D. Feed back from Biblical Verses w/current situation
1. Need a structure in A&O
2. Purpose of A&O?
3. Need to seek God together
Conclusion=>Prayer together (one accord!)
Week #4 (9/24/99)
II. Message From God through A&O Leader
1. Psalm 24 cleanse
2. Proverbs 1:5 be wise and listen 3. Proverbs ?
4. Isaiah 30:15 strength
5. Isaiah 52:11-12 unclean
6. Isaiah 2:3 God teaches us His ways
Week #4 (9/20/99)
I. Feedback from Last Friday's Fellowship
1. Must pray @7p.m. sharp!
II. Biblical Verses Shared:
1. Matthew 7:22 must know God in a relationship
2. Ecclesiastes 13:1 seasons
3. Matthew 7:1 Do NOT judge
IV. Feedback from verses
1. 1 Cor. 13 spiritual gifts must be use w/ LOVE!
Week #2 (9/6/99)
A. Meeting Time Established
1. Fellowships @8p.m. Fridays
2. Worship Team @4p.m. Mondays
B. Agenda Topics?
1. Must pray
2. Suggestion (black) box
Unity in worship led by Jeremy Erickson
Side view of the numbers in attendance during the event
Unity of brothers and sisters in Christ closing in prayer by a prayer chain of holding hands as one family!