Disclaimer: I don't own LOTR

"Nimbus and Legolas"
by Trunks's Gal

Chapter Six



        "What do you mean?" Legolas asked.
        "You didn't know?" Nimbus inquired..
        "Didn't know what?" demanded Gimli.
        "That Arwen and I used to be best friends," Nimbus answered.
        Gimli and Legolas looked confused.
        "Then why did you wonder if you would be welcomed at Rivendell?" Legolas asked.
        "It's silly really," Nimbus said. "A LONG time ago, Arwen and I got in a really stupid fight."
        "What was it about?" Legolas asked.
        "Probably a doll or something."
        "Then that was a long time ago," Gimli said, not thinking.
        "I'm not THAT old," Nimbus snapped.
        "Sorry."
        The group heard horse shoes on the soft soil. Before they knew it, each of them were caught by someone from Luniar's army. Luniar had Nimbus.
        "Did you honestly think that you could out run us?" Luniar asked.
        Nimbus squirmed against his grip.
        "You realize," Beokia said, "That Elrond is waiting for us in Rivendell."
        "YOU realize," Luniar replied. "That I have every powerfull elf captured in my dungeon. Total world take over."
        Nimbus spit in Luniar's face. He wipped it off calmly.
        "Foolish girl."
        Nimbus scowled. She looked away from Luniar and refused to say anything to him. Legolas looked back at them.
        "You better not hurt her," Legolas growled.
        Luniar laughed.
        "You are not in the position to threaten me, Mr. Greenleaf. I am not the one with a bow and arrow pointed at my head."
        Legolas silenced. He knew that he would have his chance, it wasn't then though.