"The Meeting"
by GreenLeaf33

Part Two


::Legolas starts singing in his beautiful Elfen voice::

Lyn: That's it, can I just say one thing? SHUT UP, do ya ever NOT sing? Have you ever stopped to think that you just might be a little ANNOYING?

Legolas : ::plugging ears:: Hear no eeevil! ::continues to sing::

Lyn: If you don't shut the F up right now, you will have my fist right through you mouth.

::Aragorn, magically appearing::

Aragorn: And my Sword!

Gimli: ::mumbling before conking out again:: And my Axe!

::Boromir coming to life and screaming as he goes down the waterfall::

Boromir: And my Strength! OH GOD IM NOT DEAD YET!! NOOO! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! IM STILL NOT DEAD! ITS GOING TO TAKE MORE THAN 3 ARROWS TO STOP ME!! HEEEELPP!!!!!

::Sam opens one eye, still very drunk and slurring::

Sam: Haha too late! Oh yeah, don't forget about me, you have my whatever it is that Hobbits give!

Legolas: And my bow!

::Everyone turns and looks at Legolas::

Legolas: . what.

Everyone Else: Shiznit man, you're a freakin moron.

Legolas: That may be so, but you're all just jealous because I have long hair.

Lyn: I have long hair.

Aragorn and Gimli: So do we!

::Lyn goes behind tree and vomits::

Legolas: Yes. But you did not let me finish. I also have pointy ears.

Aragorn: well yeah, he's got a point.

Lyn: Hold up Mr. Hot Pants, I'm an elf to y'know, check out these babies ::points to her ears::

Legolas: Yes, that may be but I have a lean, muscular, toned, hot.sweaty.hard.elf..body.::Rubs himself again and reaches out to stroke Lyn's shoulder::

Lyn: Don't touch me.

Legolas: Don't touch ME.

Lyn: I DIDN'T touch you

Legolas: Did too

Lyn: Did NOT

Legolas: Did too

Aragorn: SHUT UP for the love of Sauron!

Legolas: Did t.. WHAT?!

Lyn: That can only mean one thing! You.. You must be.. EVIL!

Aragorn: Yes you fools, I'm EVIL. Because I tried NOT to NOT take the evil ring and I DIDN'T want to destroy it and I DIDN'T want to beat Sauron's army.

Legolas: OH GOD! YOU REALLY ARE! YOU REALLY ARE!

Lyn: And all this time. I thought of you like a father!

Aragorn: Whoa now, who the hell are you?

::Lyn hides behind Legolas::

Aragorn: It's not like I cant see you behind anorexic boy over there.

::Legolas breaks into tears::

Legolas: It's not like I don't try! I mean, they put so much pressure on you to just be a thin elf! " No", father said, "they don't have fat elves! How would I be able to look you in the eye if you were a fat elf? Now go, fast for a week and rid yourself of evil thoughts of food!"


Previews for next Episode- Titled. THE END. OR IS IT??! PROBABLY NOT!

Is Legolas really anorexic?

::screen cap of Legolas bending over a lake::

Legolas: I hate you, Aragorn! I hate you, I love you, I hate you, I love you, I hate you! I.. do.. hate.. you!

Does Lyn hit on Legolas even more? And does Legolas enjoy it?

--screencap--

Lyn: Your hair does look pretty rad! Hahahaha!! Give me a kiss!

Legolas: You're not a woman! Mmm-mmm. ::whispering:: You're an animal. Do you wanna make out?
 
 

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHEN WILL ANYONE REALIZE MERRY ISNT REALLY THAT MERRY?!?!