Tired of your job? Has God "called" you to be where you are at? Are you living the "purposeful" life? Well, whatever you do-do it for God! It makes your job more meaningful, which it has for me lately at my group home (see personal testimony).
I've began to realize that God called us to "full-time" ministry, 8 years after coming to a personal relationship with Jesus! Whether it's at home with family, working at your present job, going to school, or being out and about in your community-anywhere! We need to be His light through our words and actions-way of life!
*E-Mail Prayer Request:
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 21:56:12 -0500
Subject: Prayer Request
Never before has it been so difficult and dangerous to be Law Enforcement Officers. The powers of this dark world and the spiritual forces of evil are aggressively attacking the men and women God has ordained as society^Òs shield of protection.
They Need Your Prayers.
ShieldsofFaith.Net has answered God^Òs calling to provide spiritual support to these men and woman. Please put ShieldsofFaith.Net and these Officers on your Prayer Chain.
Mr. Kris P.
Shields of Faith
NEVER SAY TO A COP
1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas)
2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
3.Aren't you the guy from the Village People?
4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!
5. Are You Andy or Barney?
6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.
7. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?
8. I pay your salary!
9. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!
10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.
12. When the Officer says "Gee Son....Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee Officer your eyeslook glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"
Thank you for visiting my page at Angelfire. Please come back and visit again!