Dik-Shon-Nary of the Kitten Krew's Sayings
(1) ACTION FIGURE: In a nutshell, our stringless marionettes. For a more in-depth explanation of Bonzai Buddy and His Merry Men, check out our YAY BUDDY!® section.
(2) CAR.SON-OF-A-BITCH: Lux bestowed this term of endearment (heh) to Carson Daly, head of TRL. Which brings us to...
(3) THE CULT: I use this to describe TRL and it's mad popularity.
(4) CHEETAH BEAST: BexXx previously offered an explanation for this. When she and I saw the guys in Detroit, JC exibited a habit of running VERY fast up the catwalk to the stage. Hence, earning himself the nickname "The Cheetah Beast." C'mon, you know how much the man jumps around.
(5) CROUCHING BUDDY, HIDDEN CHEETAH: I've made mention of this one before, and since it's a long story, I'll give you the footnotes. Combining JC's nickname (Bonzai Buddy), the Cheetah Beast references, and me and BexXx's randomness, we somehow came up with this.
(6) JUNGLE ROOM: Someone said that Justin has a jungle-themed room in his house. BexXx and I were chatting, and we joked about the "fun" you could have in there. And well, since JC was coined the "cheetah beast," it just makes this one even more significant.
(7) SWOOSH: I use this often to describe JC and his quickness...or the way his hair goes flying when he runs.
(8) DANGER: Former aquaintence, and also what BexXx would name her poodle if she had one. There have been many jokes derived from this, the most common being, "Here, Danger! Here, boy!" and "WHAT? LIV IS STUCK ON THE LUGGAGE CAROUSEL, AGAIN?"
(9) ORANGE: Former aquaintence, and one of my favorite colors. It's also the most random thing to say in the middle of ANY conversation.
(10) ORANGE CREAM COOLERS/SMOOTHIES: Derived from the "orange" inside jokes, often used in connection to JC. In Michigan, there's a restaurant chain called Olga's Kitchen that makes Orange Cream Coolers, which is just a fancy way of saying "orange smoothie."
(11) DETROIT WHAT?!: No need to explain this. Lux and I are from Detroit, and we "borrowed" this from Eminem.
(12) "DO YOU KNOW WHERE EMINEM LIVES?": You know how people like to look up profiles? My profile used to contain the phrase "Detroit WHAT?!"...which for some reason prompts hard core Eminem fans to IM and ask "You're from Detroit? Do you know where Eminem lives?" No joke...someone from France IMed once.
(13) YAY BUDDY!®: BexXx started this, though she doesn't rember how. It obviously started with JC, but she's been saying it ever since. Another closely related term is GO LITTLEFOOT!®, a reference to Chris.
(14) GIVE MAD LOVE TO JOHNNY!: Have you read the parody Johnny's Angels? BexXx, Mel and I often use this with mention of Johnny Wright.
(15) WHORSE: BexXx's name for JC's former girl, Bobbie. This is a combination of "horse" (think that woman's teeth) and "whore."
(16) NEIGH-14: My name for Bobbie. This combines J-14 with BexXx's nickname for her.
(17) NEIGH BABY!: Another Bobbie one...it's more like a cat call or a way of heckling her without saying too much.
(18) OJC!®: This can easily be construed as a reference to JC, but in addition to that, O.J.C. are actually my initials...which is why there's a registered sign there.
(19) *RE*: Shorthand for "rolls eyes."
(20) TWO STEP!: So this isn't really ours...we made it an art form.
(21) EAT MY ASS!: This expression was born out of Lance's Random Thoughts. It must at all times be capitalized. It can be used to express disgust, anger, and jealousy. It is also indicative of displeasure or annoyance, and when used appropriately suggests the desire to be left alone.
I have covered the basics (I hope!) so I'm going to leave you with a couple more things...
A) Words and expressions we use often: yay, whatEVER, pshaw, luff, jaded, fracken, fugly, "You know you want this!", and all of Brit and Kate's sayings.
B) *_SYNC: I started this, in regards to the Justin issue. Also, when at appearances and such, if there are any members absent, the group name will also represent whomever isn't there. For example, at the 2002 People's Choice Awards, Joey and Justin were absent, so the group would be known as *_S_NC. Get it, got it? Good!
C) Various nicknames we have for the guys, in addition to the ones previously given by the former editors and others: JC = Tasselcrotch, Buddy, Cowardly Lion, Cheetah Beast, Sassy Pants, TwoStep...Chris = Littlefoot, Christo, Christobal...Lance = Happy, Lancers, Lancekins...Justin = Ghetto, Bald Eagle, BitchBoy, Jastro Timbernaut, Jackal Timberjackson...Joey = Andrew Lloyd Webber...Steve = Steverino...Wade = Wader, Devil's Spawn (We're positive we're forgetting some, but oh well.)
D) Remember Brit and Kate's rule of adding "-icious" to various words? I use the term "buddylicious" a lot, in reference to JC. Other terms include "waderlicious" and "FRO-licous."
E) Why does BexXx refer to JC as her brother? It's because of the fan fic she wrote called The Way We Were. In the story, she is Becca Chasez...JC's sister. And I date JC, thus the "Liv dates my bro" references.