Dik-Shon-Nary of Brit & Kate's Sayings
I figured that most of you have NO idea what Brit and I are talking about when we use our little catch phrazes so what I thought I would do (instead of getting ready to leave for work) is write out a little definition of our things to you. Now, I notice a few of you have been crunkin them from us as well -- that's totally cool, but when you're friends bust out laughing at you and ask 'where the hell did you get a word like that' or 'when did you start saying that' or whatever else they might ask you, just give us props...even if they have NO idea who we are. Thanks. *LoL* It's our goal to be famous w/out really doing anything special...not really, but hey, that sounded good, eh? So let's get this party bumpin baby!
(1) BUSTED: Derived from the long and tiring trip home from Chicago this summer. The gargoyle who traveled there with us had gotten herself another ride home with a man that worked on the merchandise crew. He was about 50 and just plan scary looking (LOOKING, personality wise he was pretty damn cool...he let me go watch *NSANK from 2nd row instead of standing around selling glowsticks.) Anywhos, it's a long drive and for a 17 year old to be taking this 700 mile / 14 hour drive alone with some 50 year old man instead of her friends is well...not so safe sounding. So Brit was telling me that it was just the two of them and no one else and I blurt out "That's BUSTED, she's GONE!" and so the word "BUSTED" was born into our vocabulary.
(2) Psssh: This origin is a Stever related one. Anyone who's seen the PPV Special when they show Steve talking knows this one. (So he technically deserves the props for this). He goes "Psssh, with the fans." So now we go "psssh" to just about EVERYTHING.
(3) NUTS: Yet another Steve one. Again, he gets the props. If you have the Top 40 Unedited thing from MTV than you should know this. There are alot of things that you really have to listen for. One is when they're on the bus and Steve goes "that girl's NUTS!" in his thick Brooklyn accent. So now we say things are NUTS -- and we HOPE that Steve someday says we too are NUTS.
(4) 150 billion: Our favorite # to use when compairing and anytime a random # can be thrown in. Why? Because once again, Steve Fatone. Geez, for hating him we do crunk a lot of his things. He said at the MS concert at the 1st concert of the tour. "This one will be 150 billion times better than last tour." So now we have to say it too. I guess it's not THAT funny unless you heard his tone of voice.
(5) heheItsBUSTA: Now we call Chris BUSTA as well, so that's one meaning to this. The other is well, X rated and I know we have kids on this list that just can't know or would understand (no offence). Let's just say ... for the ones who are more experienced out there. Brit and I were talking after Tabz wrote the 'sex w/ nsync' thing on the site and I was making a random comment about Chris being the prankster that he is and how well...tounge and good feelings but it's not Chris "heheItsBUSTA". That's all I'm going to say about that.
(6) Genine in a Pepsi: Our new long ass nickname for Brits' brother Rich (MagnetDogBook -- he's a 23 yr. old hottie, IM him BUT DO NOT EVER EVER TELL HIM WE SENT YOU, HAHAHAHA). Anyways, he was all bitter cause Brit and I were late getting to his work to pick him up and take him to watch PPV Wrestling and he missedoutpeace on seeing it. So he jumps onto the top of the Pepsi bottle distributing machine and pouts with his legs indian style and his arms folded over his chest. He looked like an Genine so I called him the 'Genine in a Pepsi' and started singing the Christina song to him, changing the words around. I'm not nearly the parody queen that Brit is though.
(7) MissedOutPeace: Brit explained this one. It just means if you sleep you miss out. TRUST ME. I have lived this bitch out 1st hand. 1-We missed OTown from an up close spot at the mall tour...2-We missed all sorts of random NSYNC things (like the McDicks in Philly, we were there but left cause we were tired and wanted to sleep more)...3-OTown at the hotel that NO ONE ELSE knew they were at ... etc. So yeah, it came from a message that Brit got from someone when she wasn't in the room she was supposed to be in. This hottie of a guy calls her, leaves her a message "came by the room, weren't there, missed out, peace." so it was derived from that. NEVER EVER EVER EVER SLEEP when there's someone famous or good around. You'll be sure to miss them and that would SUCK.
(8) SUG: Our name for Sugar Ray. Shortened because it's easier and anything easy we like. hahaha
(9) Gargoyle: This one started before I even knew Brit. She got the name from being forced to travel in a car for a VERY VERY long distance for MANY MANY hours with a girl who was just down right scary. The girl barely talked unless she would mumble incoherently and end it by saying "JC". Example: ldjlfkjasdhflkjhdJC ... so this girl was just ew. And Brit & her borther (Rich) decided that she was a Gargoyle. From that point on all really fat, nasty, retarded chicks who think they're cooler than all hell and want JC and don't speak normal english but only mumble and are just like soooooo annoying to be around are Gargoyles. **I know that this sounds harsh, but I could care les if your fat, for real, I only care if you can't talk like a normal person and for some reason ALL Gargoyles we've met have been JC fans...** If you have a wart on your face too, than you're an automatic in. Damn, I'm mean. Sorry.
(11) Rat Bastard: The last of the Steve ones. He has a shirt that says "Yellow Rat Bastard" on it. If you know our bitch Jen and her site "Just Thrust It" than at some point you've seen the picture of her w/ Steve in that shirt. So that's where that came from.
(12) JR: examples: Steve Jr. , Wade Jr. , Matt Jr. -- basically these are nonfamous nobody guys that are WAY HOTT and look pretty much identical to the name that they have been dubed a Jr. of...get it? got it? GOOD!
(13) NAJY: Our friend. He's 14. Ladies, if you're living in the DC (Maryland) area and are ages 13 - 15 and want to meet our friend NAJY than please email us and we'll set you up. He's crunk. Promise. He is our reference to many random things. His name is always fun to yell and throw into the conversation somewhere.
(14) Change your socks: This is from a fun Philly clubbin weekend. The guy (Wade Jr.) that Brit was crushin on had on dirty socks and Brit goes "when was the last time you changed your socks" and he goes "6am" and Brit goes "when in March". So now we reminded each other to change our socks as to not have an embarrassing moment like this EVER.
(15) Meet/Met: Another Steve one...daymn. This one is the last one. Ok so Steve is a FATone and can't write or talk or anything smart like that. So when he types "meet" he types "met" instead. Basically, he reverses the two...so now we do it too. Wow, Steve has A LOT of influence over us. Go figure.
I think we have covered the basics. I'm going to leave you with 4 more things...
A) Crunk can be converted to : Crunkles, Crunkin, Crunked, Crunkalicious (extended version - Crunkadillylicious) & Crunkadoddledoo.
B) Skank can be converted to: Skankalcious (extended version: Skankasdillylicious) & Skankadoddledoo.
C) *NSYNC: Fro = Justin, BUSTA = Chris, BASSturd = Lance, Cracknuts = JC, Fatty = Joey
D) OTOWN: TastyJ *Tasty for short* = Jacob, TRev = Trevor, Hotlips = Erik, Rooster/Tooth Fairy = Dan, Ashmasta = Ashley