1. You end up with 8 tickets to a concert and you only need 2, just so you have the entire row to enjoy the concert in.
2. You drive 865 hours just so you can see them live.
3. You can turn your back when your HBO tape is playing and know what they are doing at all times.
4. You listen to their music on your way to class, and inside of class way too loud, often getting your CD player revoked resulting in you flipping out in front of your peers and teachers.
5. You pull into medians when their songs come onto the radio so they'll be sure to have your "full attention."
6. Your extended family could pick them out of a line up and give a detailed bibliography on each (including favorite color, ice cream, and holiday.)
7. Your grandma knows their names and thinks one is cute (my grandma likes Chris.)
8. Your Christmas list says *NSYNC at the top, and underneath there are arrows that point from new clothes, accesories CD's etc. to the large Nsync letterhead.
9. You stay up on the computer concocting "conversations" you want to have with the guys.
10. You and your friends "know" them personally.
11. It is understood only *NSYNC is played in your car, and any attempt to change it will resort in expulsion, or possibly even banishment from the car.
12. You vote on TRL under false identities to ensure your votes are all processed.
13. You tease other concert goers by retorting "I got floor seats, they might look at meee." When you really don't have floor seats you just like to watch them squirm.
14. You know in your heart you could actually meet them.
15. You know in your heart you could actually date them.
16. You send them letters every 2 and a half minutes waiting for them to respond and confess undying love.
17. You make it your mission to bust posers on-line.
18. Your AOL/AIM profile has *NSYNC quotes in it.
19. You have 2 posters of Justin on your walls at age 45.
20. You're still bitter b/c you wrote to Justin (MMC days) and he never wrote back.
21. You know Justin's beatbox by heart and could belt it out anywhere (regardless if it sounds good or not.)
22. You constantly play the VMA 2000 performance either on video or on mp3.
23. You search the internet for rare *NSYNC items. ie: Bed linens and other over priced renditions that don't exsist, such as NSync molded penises.
24. You refuse to get ready until you see *NSYNC in a holiday parade.
25. You decide you want "This I Promise You" to be your wedding song when you marry one of the guys.
26. You talk about their girlfriends like you know them personally and will someday assassinate and/or have them assasinated.
27. You plan vacations around where they are going to be.
28. You comment on *NSYNC quotes and articles like they are actually something worth discussing.
29. You pay $200 for closer seats after spending 196 dollars on seats 1 row back.
30. You will get into a physical altercation if someone badmouths the guys.
31. You wear an *NSUCK shirt and say it's in support of the guys and their awesome senses of humor.
32. You skip classes because they are on TV or you want to leave a day early for their concert.
33. Every conversation you have includes something about *NSYNC.
34. You spend countless hours on the internet knowing that soemday they will show up.