1. You can name everyone you graduated with.
2. You get a whiff of manure and think of home.
3. You know what 4-H is.
4. You ever went to "headlight parties".
5. You used to drag "main".
6. You said the 'f' word and your parents knew within the hour.
7. You schedule parties around the schedule of different police officers, since you know which ones will bust you and which ones won't.
8. You ever went cow tipping.
9. You have ever partied with a guy who is 25, has no job, but is the 'buyer' for all of the best parties.
10. You have parties at the same guy's house.
11. Almost everyone in your school also has a cousin in your school.
12. School gets canceled for state sporting events.
13. The town's social events are their children's.
14. You could never buy cigarettes because the entire store clerks new how old you were (and if you were old enough they'd tell your parents anyway).
15. When you did find someone old enough and brave enough to buy smokes, you still had to go out to the county and drive on back roads to smoke them.
16. You were ever in the Homecoming parade.
17. No place sells gas on Sunday.
18. Friday night fun consisted of standing in line for the one Screen Theater to see a movie that came out six months ago.
19. It was cool to date someone from the neighboring town.
20. You had senior skip day.
21. You could recite the school colors and mascot of all schools in your conference.
22. Whenever you decided to walk to school for exercise, twenty cars pulled over and offered you a lift.
23. You could set your book bag out in the hall at lunchtime and it would still be there when you came out of the cafeteria.
24. There were three generations of your family in the same bleacher row at every home game.
25. You know all the old veterans carrying the flags in the 4th of July parade.
26. You know everybody in the 4th of July parade.
27. Your only newspaper was a weekly.
28. The mini-mall you now shop at has more stores than your entire hometown.
29. Loitering isn't a bad thing; it's the only thing.
30. You refer to THE stoplight.
31. You don't give directions by street names or house numbers, but by references ("Turn right by Harold's Hardware, go two blocks past Andersonís, and it's the fourth house on the left past the football field.)
32. YOU CALL LUNCH-DINNER AND DINNER-SUPPER!!!!!!!!!!!