Poets Hidy Hole
So we'll go no more a roving
- So we'll go no more a roving
- so late into the night
- though the heart still be as willing
- and the moon still be as bright.
- For the sword outwears it's sheath
- and the soul wears out the breast
- and the heart must pause to breathe
- and love itself have rest.
- Though the night was made for loving
- and the day returns too soon
- yet we'll go no more a roving
- by the light of the moon.
Hello poetry lovers! This will be my display case of poems.
I have one of my favorites by Wystan Hugh Auden currently displayed above but if you would like a
poem you love shown, send me a copy! If it happens to be your own work
be sure to tell me so I can give you credit. Thanks!
Home again, home again. Giggity Gig.