The Washburn FamilyJohn Washburn I married Martha Timbre
Written and researched by Margaret Odrowaz Sypniewski, B.F.A.
John Washburn II m. Margery Moore
John was Governor and Company of Massachusetts Bay.
John Washburn III m. Elizabeth Mitchell
daughter of Experience Mitchell(Thomas)and Jane Cooke (Francis Cooke)
Children of John Washburn III and Elizabeth Mitchell:
1. Sgt. Samuel Washburn was born in 1651 and died in 1720. He married Deborah Packard.
2. Thomas Washburn was born in Bridgewater, Plymouth County, MA and married
(1)Deliverance Packard before October 29, 1684.(2) Sarah __Leonard (widow) She died in 1709 (3) Abigail (Atkins) Hayford (1655-1732).
3. John Washburn IV was born in 1646 and died in 1719. He married Rebecca Lapham (Latham) in 1679.
4. Sarah Washburn was born in 1675 and died in 1746. She married John Ames in 1697.
- Joseph Washburn was born in 1653 in Bridgewater. He married Hannah Latham (see page 32 of Mayflower Families, Volume Fifteen), Hannah was the daughter of Robert Latham and Suzanna Winslow (John Winslow of the Fortune and Mary Chilton of Mayflower Chiltons). SEE page 11 of Mayflower Families, Volume Fifteen - James Chilton.
- Jonathan Washburn
- Benjamin Washburn
- Mary Washburn was born before July 24, 1662, and died on February 28, 1740 in Easton, MA. She married a Samuel Kingsley in 1694 in Bridgewater, Plymouth County, MA. Samuel was born on June 6, 1662 in Braintree, Norfolk County, MA. and died December 17, 1713 in Taunton. He was the son of Samuel Kingsley and Hannah Brackett. Samuel Sr. was born in 1630 in Milton, Norfolk County, MA.(son of Stephen Kingsley and Elizabeth ?) Hannah Brackett was the daughter of Captain Richard Brackett and Alice? Mary Washburn Kingsley is an ancestor of President George Bush (USA)
- Elizabeth Washburn died in 1741, and she was married to a ? Hayward.
- Jane Hayward was born before 1672 and died before 1698. She married a ? Orcutt.
- James Hayward was born about 1675 and died in 1746. He married Sarah Ames.
John Howard of England, came to America and settled in Bermuda. His children were: George Howard and John Howard.Home
Lt. Thomas Hayward of England, died in 1681 in Bridgewater, Plymouth County, MA. His will was proven on October 15, 1700. Thomas was a carpenter. He married Suzanna Towne
You are the visitor since March 11, 2007
Webmaster: Margaret Odrowaz-Sypniewski, B.F.A.,
Last updated on March 11, 2007
© 1997 AuchterMay1@aol.com
This page is hosted by