Dragon Trivia[Dragons in History and on the Web|Saints and Dragons|Krakus, the Polish Dragon Slayer(NEW)|Chinese Dragons]
Written and researched by Margaret Odrowaz-Sypniewska, B.F.A.
- Hercules killed a seven-headed hydra, a form of a dragon. He also slew two giant serpents sent by Hera, while still in his cradle.
- Apollo killed a serpent (dragon) as a baby, sent by Hera to kill his mother.
- Jason killed a dragon to get the golden fleece.
- Ceres rode in a chariot pulled by dragons.
- The purple dragon was the emblem of the Byzantium emperors.
- Nagas were the serpent-dragons of India.
- Ananta was king of the serpent-dragons in India.
- Vritra was the great serpent who coiled around the naval of the earth in India's mythology.
- Ethiopia, Africa, was heavily populated by dragons in the past.
- The Irish hero, Finn Cumhaill killed dragons.
You are the visitor since August 6, 2005.
Current Webmaster: Margaret Odrowaz-Sypniewski, B.F.A.
Last updated on August 6, 2005.