Best viewed with a screen setting of 800x600 with color setting of True Color (32-bit).
Please be patient while graphics upload to your browser.
Epson Album Viewing Trouble:
Problem 1: Can't view full-sized photo at Epson or get a photo unavailable error message.
Solution 1: Chances are if you are having this problem, it's because you have a personal firewall on your computer such as Norton Personal Firewall or Zone Alarm. If this is the case, here's a couple of things you can try to adjust your settings for it:
- -- from Cheryl:
For Norton Personal Firewall 2003:
The settings for Privacy Control under the customize privacy settings option should be as follows:
- Turn on Privacy Control [checkmark in box and I customized my settings]
then for custom level:
- Private Information: Medium: Prompt me each time
- Cookie Blocking: None: Allow cookies (recommended)
- Enable Browser Privacy [no checkmark in the box]
- Enable Secure Connections (https) [have checkmark in the box]
- I had problems with Epson and at one online chat site until I changed my settings for the firewall to what I have written above. With these settings, I haven't had any problems with viewing any Epson albums or at the chat site.
- -- from Marsha F.:
- Click Options (on top)
- Click Advanced Options
- Click Permit Referer (all the others set to Permit)
See this site at Norton to explain what is going on at Epson:
back - top of page - Home - Welcome - E-mail Cheryl - TOC
Sign Guestbook View Guestbook
Web page background, site, and design created by Cheryl (a.k.a. "Cinnaminn").
Originally created 14 September 2003 and updated as of 26 March 2006.
Guestbook courtesy of HTML Gear. Some graphics courtesy of Lacefairy.