The banquet this year will be a celebration of our diverse cultures. This banquet is also held to commemorate the Boy Scouts of America anniversary (February 8) Sign up to bring a dish to pass at the banquet. There will be an awards ceremony, skits, songs as well as great food. Bring the entire family. Everyone is invited. Scouts, don't forget to wear your uniform!
Parents, leaders, and organizations work together to achieve the following:
- Influence the development of character and encouraging spiritual growth.
- Develop habits and attitudes of good citizenship.
- Encourage good sportsmanship and pride in mind and body.
- Improve understanding within the family.
- Strengthen the ability to get along with other boys and respect other people.
- Foster a sense of personal achievement by developing new interests and skills.
- Show how to be helpful and do one's best.
- Provide fun and exciting new things to do.
- Prepare them to become Boy Scouts.
Favorite Scout Links
Great Sauk Trail Council
The Virtual Cub Scout Leaders Handbook
US Scouting Service Project
Pow Wow Online
Boy Scouts of America
Pinewood Derby Mania
The Scouter Network
Boys Life Magazine
Cub Scout Leader Fast Start Training
The Unofficial Home of Great Sauk Trail Council
The Unofficial Home of WEBELOS on the WEB
Scouting On The Net
Cub Scout .net